Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those that got the 1989 Jordan All Star Jersey, how is the quality? NBAStore got it for $174.99, but i’m Just reluctant on it being screen printed.

Would appreciate some help. I haven’t bought a jersey in many many years. Looking at a M&N “retired player vintage replica NFL jersey”. Do they run big or TTS?

Anyone have the bullets Chris Webber and the Moss Vikings? How’s the quality, and can I see some pics?

Anyone have the bullets Chris Webber and the Moss Vikings? How’s the quality, and can I see some pics?

I remember seeing some pics of the Webber a while back on this thread and they totally changed my opinion. If no one posts pics before Thursday, I'll throw some up once mine arrives from M&N.

The camera on my phone just got damaged over the weekend but i can tell you the quality on the Moss is great. It's one of my favorite jerseys. I have both the purple and the white one. I actually got lucky and didn't have any bleeding issues on the white one i received. I know they have since taken it down. I like the purple one more though

Top notch quality IMO. My Webber is a size 40 and Moss a size 36 .
IMG_20180629_172559.jpg IMG_20180629_172609.jpg MVIMG_20180827_185311.jpg MVIMG_20180827_185344.jpg

Was eyeing the Suns Hardaway on m&n site but waited too long, sold out of my size. Any other deals out there for a 52?

damn both jerseys I've wanted for a while sold out :smh:

That's a hell of a deal from Jefferson's, good thing they have cleaned up their act too.

Back
Top Bottom