Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It always cracks me up on NT how one's personal preference sends ripples through a thread :lol:

Just wanted to troll since I was bored at work. I don't give a damn about one's preferences, but I remember someone in here saying that you can only rock b-ball kicks with b-ball shorts.

SckGR.gif

Post-sale discussions of Swingman vs Authentics are always a good time while everyone waits for their purchases to arrive:lol:

Silly move by m&n releasing some jerseys in swingman version only before the authentic release. People who cant wait are going to fall in love and join our swingman army

I wanted that when it came out the first time around. Probably good I didn’t get it back than because I would’ve got some xxxl sup my jerseys too big type size

Got a cancellation email for my authentic Raptors shorts order from the 40% sale, damn I really wanted those ones (at discount of course). FML

Looks like sizes S and M are OOS...anyone with a good lead on sz M for a good price?

Back
Top Bottom