Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was just at the NBA store and I must say - the chinese new year jerseys look better in person. The Raptors in particular replaces the silver with a foil gold - it looks and feels like the foil material from the authentic. It's not flat and printed. Only shame is the raptor is still printed on tackle twill, which will probably chip/show damage after a few washes.

Trash Galore! All of these items will be at your local Marshall’s in no time. And they won’t even sale there. I remember when wearing Mitchell and Ness felt cool. Felt like you were different than the norm. Now it’s almost the opposite. Line becoming hella corny.

They should do what Jordan brand did last year with the jerseys.

Example. The 1996 uniforms/jersey San Antonio theme. So make the real Jordan jersey in white and so forth for the other players.

We known Pippen wore the purple jersey for the ‘85 game. Make it white (what the West wore).

How much is that Ebbetts sale?
Screenshot_2019-01-11-07-12-47-922_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ebbetts is dope, they're a quality brand. Quality customer service too. I've dealt with them a few times and nothing but the best with them.

Even their booklets they mail you are quality.

They just restocked all sizes

They must have sold out again. I saw the email this morning and when i went to the product page they had all sizes. I went back and forth if i wanted to spend that much on another pair of just don shorts right now nd said what the hell. Large sold out so i went with the XL. They shouldn’t be too much bigger.

Copped off bstnstore for 411.75 shipped, rather cop then regret it in a few months

I was going to order from there and cancel my Mitchell and Ness order, but they couldn’t cancel my order since it started processing already smh. $411 and some change shipped from overseas is a pretty good deal.

I was going to order from there and cancel my Mitchell and Ness order, but they couldn’t cancel my order since it started processing already smh. $411 and some change shipped from overseas is a pretty good deal.
Yea I basically spent retail plus 12 ship, I ain’t mad. My don collection gonna be serious come summer time

huh? it was 400 shipped for the bron lakers shorts from M&N

Back
Top Bottom