Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1716439224848.png

Damn, that Syracuse Melo is so official. About time something Authentic Melo dropped since we can't seem to get a Knicks one, I guess.

Have a handful of Kobe Lakers jerseys I need to move or trade for sz. 44. Since they are pretty much all re-stocked on M&N now what would you guys think the resale value would be? I have the gold rookie, #24 with the 60th anniversary patch and a sunday white with the finals patch on it, all size 40.

Last edited:
Full fit wanker…

Have a handfull of Kobe Lakers jerseys I need to move or trade for sz. 44. Since they are pretty much all re-stocked on M&N now what would you guys think the resale value would be? I have the gold rookie, #24 with the 60th anniversary patch and a sunday white with the finals patch on it, all size 40.
Gained some weight huh

I see so many pictures of rappers wearing Swingmans or fakes I don’t get it if you got all this money for jewelry and cars that cost as much as a house why are you wearing fugazi gear.
Rappers are dumb some literally don’t know the difference between a Swingman and Authentic joint

Gained some weight huh

Tbh, yes but also no. Don't think I ever purchased the right size to begin with. I'm 5'10 and fluxuate between 175-185. I've tried a 44 and it's extremely big on me. M&N may just not be for me and my proportions. All my Kobe jerseys are new with tags as well if anyone is interested. Gonna look on eBay I guess and see what stuff is going for to see if I can get a somewhat decent return for the ones I have.

^ you have to get a 44 and get it altered... at least thats what I do...just sucks you have to pay to get that done on top of buying the already expensive jersey

^ you have to get a 44 and get it altered... at least thats what I do...just sucks you have to pay to get that done on top of buying the already expensive jersey

Yeah, I figured. Going to hopefully sell these and just rebuy my favorite one and get it altered to fit properly.

Back
Top Bottom