Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those that own the Grizzlies shorts, is it just the waistband that's smaller, or are the shorts overall smaller as well. Should I stick with my normal size or size up?

Just the waistband imo, and I don’t think it warrants a size up. I think it depends on how you like your shorts to fit or how close you are in between sizes imo

Nice

Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-32-02-616_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-31-53-566_com.android.chrome.png

Just noticed that they have the new run of 95 Mariano jerseys listed at $300 while they also have the previous run listed at $225 and on sale for $135 lol jacking up their prices again

Just noticed that they have the new run of 95 Mariano jerseys listed at $300 while they also have the previous run listed at $225 and on sale for $135 lol jacking up their prices again
I wonder if they fixed the 4 on the new run of Mariano jerseys.

Did somebody say sale? Been feenin for that home royals Bo

Edit: Royals Bo not on sale and my size not there, bollocks.

What are the differences between the 98 & 02
C. Woodson? Is one better then the other?

I know someone had discussed before.

It’s weird that they made both of them, but the 98 is based on the old Nike model and the 02 is Reebok. So 98 has a different shield and “Woodson” instead of “C. Woodson”. Material may be slightly different too. I feel like the 98 would be all mesh where as the 02 would have different material on the side panel and upper portion of the jersey.

I don’t think one is better than the other. I’d probably get the 98, because I prefer the regular shield.

Pulled it up for ya. You’ll have to click images though

I just took a close look at the new Charles Woodson. The rookie Woodson is (almost) accurate. The body is all mesh.

M&N tried being slick but they messed up the 2002. The difference with the 2002, in addition to the NFL EQT shield and NOB, is that it should have solid shoulders and spandex sides inserts. M&N Kept the 1998 body shell. This screw-up is also evident on the 2002 Rod Woodson.

1998 vs 2002
C Woodson gamer ref pic 1998 .jpeg C Woodson gamer ref pic.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom