Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I thought I had read some where that they aren't doing phone orders anymore...?

Yeah I posted that. They're not. A local/fellow NTer offered to assist, which is why I called to see if the sale was also in-store too.

The item I wanted is sold out in my size online. In-store they have it in a FSR.

My steal for the day

9705137D-AC23-4D48-81E9-0DFE307D737F.png

Their NY inventory is trash. Don’t have sizes in stock for any of the fly gear.

Been doing the same Giants jerseys for like seven years.

Yankees jerseys been the same for a while too

Last edited:
I hate the fact that M&N doesn't do price adjustments for orders that haven't been processed or shipped out. Today, they have a code, save20 on top of final sale items. I ordered a road swingman Iverson just on the 31st, saw the code this morning, and I would have to re-order the jersey, then wait for the first one to come, only to send it back, on top of having the shipping deducted to send it back. Not even worth the hassle. This the **** I hate with them.

I hate the fact that M&N doesn't do price adjustments for orders that haven't been processed or shipped out. Today, they have a code, save20 on top of final sale items. I ordered a road swingman Iverson just on the 31st, saw the code this morning, and I would have to re-order the jersey, then wait for the first one to come, only to send it back, on top of having the shipping deducted to send it back. Not even worth the hassle. This the **** I hate with them.
I ordered a jersey late last night that is pending and i woke up to this promotion! I tried emailing to see if they can adjust or apply the discount but I'm sure they'll tell me they can't.

Buy them all

:evil::evil:

I wish lol. I enjoy sleeping in my bed at night and if the Mrs. saw that, I'd be getting to know the couch. Been wanting the Aaron authentic, but the 90s kid in me wants the 90s Bagwell, Griffey, and Gwynn. Want that 88 Ryan BP because if I remember correctly, my parents took me to my first baseball game (I was 3) ever at the astrodome and he was pitching.

Back
Top Bottom