Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sale and 20 percent off? Raptor and Sonic shorts OTW.

Now just waiting on a 40 percent sale so I can cop the red Bulls shorts. May cop the Lakers too, but would prefer a post 2000's era vs the 95-96 shorts.

Sale and 20 percent off? Raptor and Sonic shorts OTW.

Now just waiting on a 40 percent sale so I can cop the red Bulls shorts. May cop the Lakers too, but would prefer a post 2000's era vs the 95-96 shorts.
Saw the 08-09 purple lakers shorts on the website earlier, not on sale though but they were really nice

Grabbed the sleeveless reds Griffey. For $132 that’s a great deal. Was looking at it all day. This thread is the devil :lol:

Funny, I just checked my order and it got canceled saying there was no more stock. Checked the Iverson swingman...FSR on sale. Maybe someone from M&N saw my post about the code and helped me out. I just re-ordered the same jersey with the code. Good deal.

most of the stuff id get like sheed blazers is excluded which is good for my wallet. but I'd dead *** pay full price for a 2012 Knicks Sheed.
upload_2019-4-1_20-29-13.jpeg

I exercised some sort of restraint. I had like 12 items in my cart and narrowed down to 3. Picked up 95 and 96 ASG warm up jackets, and Giants Harry Carson Jersey. This will probably be my next favorite because my son's middle name is Carson.

Sporting 97/97 Knicks warm up jacket this morning with a packable down underneath. Hopefully doesn't warrant an emergency response from fashion police.
IMG_2681.JPG

Last edited:
How long does it take to get an order or shipping email? I haven't gotten anything yet and I ordered yesterday morning

*Edit* Just found the order confirmation email in my spam folder

Last edited:
Placed an order over the weekend and was gonna reorder with the extra 20% off and fell asleep last night :smh::smh:

I love all sleeveless jerseys. I did all of my non NBA short searches by size so I guess that's why I didn't see the griffey.

Also just remembered I wanted to size down in the shorts. Ah well.

Placed an order over the weekend and was gonna reorder with the extra 20% off and fell asleep last night :smh::smh:
Go email MN and blame their website for not being able to check out. You may get a 1 time use code. Worked for me last night, and I shared it with the entire NT community.

Back
Top Bottom