Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been fighting the flu all weekend and was going to order once I got home from working our schools track meet. Got home and passed out. Damn..lol

Been fighting the flu all weekend and was going to order once I got home from working our schools track meet. Got home and passed out. Damn..lol
Probably be Memorial Day and Father’s Day before we see a 40% sale again.

If I wear an 48 or XL in the MLB authentic, would I be a 48 in NFL as well? Haven’t purchased and NFL authentic and might order this Lawrence Taylor.

If I wear an 48 or XL in the MLB authentic, would I be a 48 in NFL as well? Haven’t purchased and NFL authentic and might order this Lawrence Taylor.
I think it comes down to personal preference at that point. I wear a 36 in MLB and a 36 in NFL.

Yeah I wonder why this sale was done. Guess they're sitting on a lot of online inventory. Very rare that M&N does a sale this big heading into spring. First big sale usually isn't until Father's Day.

anyone have an idea of how long this sale will last for? Trying to decide if i should pick up a few things or wait until the next 40%

Thinking of copping some NBA Jersey but we still got at least 6 weeks before its sleeve less weather.

Thinking of copping some NBA Jersey but we still got at least 6 weeks before its sleeve less weather.
2 weeks for shipping. 1 week cuz you can't hold out any longer.

You re looking at 3 weeks of having and not wearing bro.

6'3 185 what Sz would you suggest. I'm undecided if i should get a medium or Large. A bit hesitant since they are final sale.

Back
Top Bottom