Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Speaking of father's day sales, jefferson's trippin with that 30% off too. When just two weekends ago they had a "flash sale" of 35% off.

For those who have em do these or the black Heat authentics have the white line of death coming down the front? Tryna verify before i order an get burned.
D51A1ADE-145E-48E0-A345-D1366E904754.png

For those who have em do these or the black Heat authentics have the white line of death coming down the front? Tryna verify before i order an get burned.
This Lakers pair should be drifit material and not died. But I don't actually own them.

Delete if not allowed: I'm currently in the market for a Michael Jordan Jersey (the time has finally come). I'm looking for an Away version with the jersey cut before 2018 in a size 44 (Large).

You're talking the '06 Heat shorts? The fabric on those and the 08-09 Lakers shorts aren't sublimated, so they won't have that issue.

should not have that issue

I had orignal nike and reebok authentic of both, they did not have any white lines so these shouldn't either

Yea I own the lakers shorts and they’re good.

Speaking of father's day sales, jefferson's trippin with that 30% off too. When just two weekends ago they had a "flash sale" of 35% off.

It’s at least better than Mitchell and ness’s sale due to having stuff on sale prior to their code. Picked up a Frank Thomas authentic for under $150.

Dudes hating on dudes paint and ankle gear are the same dudes who live at home with their parents and ride the bus.

NT going to NT
Not hating on dude. I own a detail shop and have a eye for it. He wasn’t even offended. And didn’t you like the original comment about the swirl marks? Carry on

Yep. Especially considering their spotty customer service, 30 isn't nearly enough for me to consider dealing with the potential hassle.

Haven’t had any issues with their customer service, just at times delays on shipping. It shipped my order out yesterday and ordered yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom