Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Haven’t had any issues with their customer service, just at times delays on shipping. It shipped my order out yesterday and ordered yesterday.

It's been hit or miss for me. No issue the first time around. Next two times, got shipment email, then had no movement on the packages for weeks. When I finally got in touch with them, they said it hadn't shipped out yet and the items were out of stock. Didn't even get an apology.

It's been hit or miss for me. No issue the first time around. Next two times, got shipment email, then had no movement on the packages for weeks. When I finally got in touch with them, they said it hadn't shipped out yet and the items were out of stock. Didn't even get an apology.

Wow that’s pretty terrible. Hope to never experience that.

Those of you who bought the nike running pack to wear with your authentic shorts, did you go for the slim version? TIA

Yount x TGWO today

4CEED860-8B65-4B94-9E9F-1A5809B6E096.jpeg

I'm contemplating getting the 1994 Dolphins Dan Marino jersey. Are the font sizes for the letters and numbers on it correct?
Marino2.jpg
Marino1.jpg

One of my favorite jerseys I own.
8DDB6AA0-5772-451A-96F7-48E72DF24979.png

I own and love this jersey too. Something about this jersey is just classic.

Don't forget... their slow *$$ shipping. My gosh.... 3 months for an order to reach me.

I wonder if this was an isolated event. I ordered my Frank Thomas authentic on Wednesday and received it here (Houston) on Friday. I’ve never had any real issues on shipping from them.

Hey everybody. New to the thread but I used to rock jerseys when I was younger and this wave of nostalgia has been calling me lol.. I was wondering does anybody know where I can l purchase a Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf authentic nuggets jersey.. thank you in advance...

Hey everybody. New to the thread but I used to rock jerseys when I was younger and this wave of nostalgia has been calling me lol.. I was wondering does anybody know where I can l purchase a Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf authentic nuggets jersey.. thank you in advance...

Realistically the only way to buy one is to get a Champion replica. Ebay is your best bet, unless threre's a vintage reseller that has one but they probably want an arm and a lego for it.

Realistically the only way to buy one is to get a Champion replica. Ebay is your best bet, unless threre's a vintage reseller that has one but they probably want an arm and a lego for it.
Thanks for the response my man.. I really do wish they would retro his jersey but I'm pretty sure they won't sadly.. I'll definitely check eBay and a few other vintage sites.. thanks again!!

Could anyone please help me find the
1991-92 Phoenix Suns Road Authentic Shorts and the utah jazz mitchell and ness shorts 1996-97. They are sold out on M&N.

Thank you.

^Really need to find me some kicks for my pair (been rocking all white UB's but would like some more color), as well as my raptors pair and my green sonic pair I never seen back.

Not much in the way of red/yellow offerings for Adidas ultra boosts to match those sonic shorts. There is a pair of UB's that would match the raptors pair perfectly, but I actually hate the way they look and would never wear them with anything but those shorts. Would need on a STEEP discount.

Yea, I usually wear white on white AF1's with my non-Bull's shorts, but decided to go with LM's today. I used to rock my triple white UB's all the time with M&N shorts for the exact reasons you mentioned, but them jawns are beyond beat.

Back
Top Bottom