Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ebay find for $55, they dried up unexpectedly

IMG7042271214607230455.jpg

I noticed it when I got my 98 all star lakers kobe… it had a more plum color instead of a deep purple that was more grape…I couldn’t believe it because in 96 his rookie year the away jersey was deep purple… so in 2 years the color changed just like that? I asked Mitchell and ness about it because I was about to return it and the guy was like ya different era different color… I kinda fell for it smh… jersey is not bad I just prefer the deep purple
upload_2019-6-27_15-7-38.png

OG on court stuff barely matched.

That uniform has a weird history. From mismatching shades of purple, to that damn Lakers font going from straight to slanted to straight. **** is so annoying lol

Forgot this thread existed.

Got this recently for $10 at Ross
Quality on this shirt is A1
9666E76D-0E42-42EB-9A30-07E79A7657E9.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the Minnesota love but not sure why the went with the OG word ark on the Xmas tree shorts. Would’ve looked better with the matching crest. Still nice

THIS. :lol:

Never been a fan of the Dons anyway.

I’ll be satisfied with the traditional alternate pair when they drop.

There Swingman line seems to be moving toward heat press

Attachments

• 84E9788D-8E28-4149-B509-01092C47F98E.jpeg
    84E9788D-8E28-4149-B509-01092C47F98E.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 62
i need those authentic knicks shorts badly... i do have the swingmans but its not the same thing with the material and design being different
upload_2019-6-30_1-29-22.png

The Lakers do have a history if mis-matching purple. But M&N seems to use the lighter purple, as pointed out in the graphic earlier, in general. I saw their Moss Vikings replica and it was definitely that reddish plum purple. It looks weird in person.

*Not complaining. Just informing* :wink:

I want some authentic NBA M&N shorts. Are they long as far it passing g your knees? I’m 6’4” I don’t want my shorts to be short like John Stockton lol.

I want some authentic NBA M&N shorts. Are they long as far it passing g your knees? I’m 6’4” I don’t want my shorts to be short like John Stockton lol.

I wish some of the older joints did fit more true to that era.

Thigh szn

Why not? That's how all the kids are wearing them these days, lol.

what’s scoop on authentic jazz shorts? any online spots have em?

also anyone get shipping from M&N from flash sale. order been pending for 3-4 days

Back
Top Bottom