Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My grail football jersey finally in my size. Can I just get a legit check real quick?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183834213295

Went ahead and picked it up during lunch today.

6632979F-1D0B-430C-85B3-50A4D2386D27.jpeg

I don't care about accuracy, no pockets on authentic shorts is *** dumb.

You know how many shorts I would have copped if they had pockets?

No way I wear a fanny pack, or double shorts just because M&N lack common sense. There should at least be an option, with or without pockets.

Rant over.

You say that, but as soon as they add pockets someone else will be in here *****ing about how it’s inaccurate. Can’t please erryone

*edit I say they make both versions, without pockets and with pockets (tax $10-$15 for pockets) and please erryone) :smokin

Just buy the swingmans then lol. There is an alternative option, you just don't like it.

Anyway, does the 90s Grizzlies or Jazz authentics ever pop up on eBay? Every time I look, can never find it. Bout to just give in and cop the swingmans, those are two grail jerseys for me.

the authentic shorts are my go to shorts to the beach... dont need the pockets because everything is in my bookbag anyway while i lay out on the beach

the authentic shorts are my go to shorts to the beach... dont need the pockets because everything is in my bookbag anyway while i lay out on the beach

I don't know why, but I find it funny how people can wear basketball shorts to the beach. I admit I did do it I think once or twice when I was a LOT younger for like a bonfire or bbq, but that was the worst decision I made lol. Bottom line is sand wedged and stuck in between double mesh is no bueno. You're never going to get all of it out lol...

I've actually seen people wear basketball shorts in the actual water WTF lol...looking like straight saggy diapers when wet.

i just lay out on the beach dont actually get in the water... im sitting on top of my towel so i dont get any sand... if you go in the water then it doesnt make sense to wear basketball shorts but just laying out is fine

i just lay out on the beach dont actually get in the water... im sitting on top of my towel so i dont get any sand... if you go in the water then it doesnt make sense to wear basketball shorts but just laying out is fine

Sand gets blown by the wind lol. Even if you're not even close to the water sand will find its way in.

Laying out with only a towel separating you from the sand amplifies the chances since you're so close and a breeze or wrong movement can cause sand to move. Also I'm sure you're wearing sandals, right? I've never seen anyone walk on the sand with sandals and never kick up and sand unless you're walking like a duck.

You say that, but as soon as they add pockets someone else will be in here *****ing about how it’s inaccurate. Can’t please erryone

*edit I say they make both versions, without pockets and with pockets (tax $10-$15 for pockets) and please erryone) :smokin
You're correct on all counts...

Do you lol...

I don't care, just wanted to share my experience and warn people what can go wrong. Going to the beach expecting not to get a single spec or grain of sand on your body is ridiculous.

Same with people wearing swimming trunks to hoop, people can do whatever they'd like.

I imagine you might not noticeably see sand on your shorts, but it’s layered mesh. Have to imagine it gets in and between the layers.

And saying swingman shorts are the option pulls back to the point of inaccuracies. Different waist bands, no knee cuts/flaps, etc. I mean they’re $125-145 shorts. It’s not like it would cut much into their cost to produce with pockets. Hell, the majority of us wait for some kind of sale/discount to cop to begin with. That, in all actuality, probably hurts them more so than cost of adding pockets.

I’ve been looking up places here in town that can make pockets. Been denied everywhere I’ve asked lol.

Back
Top Bottom