Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

14EE5632-7DE0-4B1A-AE9D-F7B83A1873F4.jpeg

Latest pick ups.

Those white raptors swingmans are looking real nice!!! Wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the purple ones. The purple ones look so cheap how they used that thick *** almost rubber like print for the design.

It almost looks like it’s sublimated rather than screen printed. Can we get close ups of the bottom trim and the black background behind the raptor?

i just want that nets warmup jacket... dont know why its so expensive compared to the other ones smh
I personally own this jacket but got it for around $90 a while back at MN. It does have both full zippers and buttons, buttons on side pockets, cuffs, and some graphics. Still doesn't justify the $200 price though.

46037764-BFC3-47A3-9B63-F5B89A3F8F58.jpeg

I was at lids locker room the other day when I picked up those rocket swingmans and they had the raptors purple swingmans and it looked like the used like an actual purple/red/black trim sewn or heat pressed on the bottom. They look real cheap looking. That’s why I’ve been trying to find the authentics.

[QUOTE="g-time, post: 32010211,

I was at lids locker room the other day when I picked up those rocket swingmans and they had the raptors purple swingmans and it looked like the used like an actual purple/red/black trim sewn or heat pressed on the bottom. They look real cheap looking. That’s why I’ve been trying to find the authentics.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately I actually once owned a pair of those purple ones...omg they were so cheap looking. It was thick *** screen print and not in a good way. Looked like they designed that joint with flex seal lol. Like you said even the trimming at the bottom, it wasn't trimming it was thick screen print to make it look like trimming.

The white ones are legit. It looks like its sublimated into the material which is nice. Either that or they used a super thin layer of screen print, but it looks real good. Damn, I can't believe they sold out too smh...how long does mitchell and ness take to restock? I need those and the jazz mountain authentics.

***Side note, it also looks that way with the orlando magics white swingmans. They switched up the material on those too. Prior orlando swingmans had actual trimming and the star was stitched on the bigger outline. Now it looks like they took out the trimming for sublimated printed trimming and only sewed on the little inner star.

Does anyone know if M&N will re-up the teal Griffey Jersey anytime soon?

Also, does anyone know how the NBA All Star 2009 jersey runs?

Yeah I only wear my Mitchell and Ness Snapbacks backwards. I actually also bought a low profile flex fit snap back at the same time. Those I love and they fit great with the curved bill. I also like that the low-profiles are made of cotton instead of wool. This Dream Team one was just too great of a cap to pass up.

Mostly wear my authentic shorts to the gym so don't give a damn bout pockets or lack of em.

When I do wear em out and about I just toss my stuff in the fanny pack and that's usually in the whip or wherever I'm headed. Not a big deal to me.

Jordan #9 will be released. I shared a catalog pic a few posts above. Barkley won't sign a licensing agreement is what has been shared in this group so unfortunately his won't be released.
Why not? He doesn’t want a bunch of crap with his name on it?

Brim is short and wide while the crown is super tall and boxy

Fit is nothing like new era
Since I only wear snap backs backwards I find M&N to be the best

New eras fit weird and awkward and look ugly

But I haven’t copped one in years, might grab a team USA

Should I get teal Grizzlies swingmans or the Black Orlando shorts, want both but feel like the Grizz ones don't show up often

Back
Top Bottom