Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

F15AD8D5-1230-4D7B-9EFA-A9300EE860D6.png
TRASSSHHHHHH

What the *** fk is this nonsense??!! Don't need to be rocking shorts that have folks wondering if I had an "accident" or three

Lightning bolts to impress 4th graders, floral prints, camo...Hey M&N!! How's about you just restock some damn regular shorts in the retro designs the teams originally played in? How's that for a concept?!

I live in Metairie(that’s a suburb of New Orleans), they had a black-owned dry cleaners by my house and i used to always go there because they use to show love until they closed down....

Has anyone had issues checking out on Mitchell & Ness website? It hasn't processed an order I tried placing on it. Their site seems to have glitches all over the place even when trying to make a style and size selection.

Don’t tell me that... the real question is, and there’s no slander in this answer, how often do y’all axfuallt wash y’all jerseys?

Just a recommendation. It's cool if ya'll dry clean it. Just a PSA, unfortunately a lot of people don't know the "dry" clean process.

I wash only if it's been visibly soiled or is going into storage. So, hardly ever lol.

Has anyone had issues checking out on Mitchell & Ness website? It hasn't processed an order I tried placing on it. Their site seems to have glitches all over the place even when trying to make a style and size selection.

Site is always glitchy, especially during big sales. It's mad annoying.

Email from Jeffersons...

B5F5B139-4D7E-40CE-AD12-2726407D04B7.png

Watch this eventually be a general release like their other "limited" releases (kemp asg jersey and bulls green shorts).
316A0759-E870-4510-AFBB-EF2539AF21B6.jpeg

According to the text under the jersey, these will probably drop around Spring 2020 on M&N. I’m guessing Jeffersons does this to prebook M&N so it won’t just sit on their site. Somewhat smart move by them.

Back
Top Bottom