Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That other side bugging charging 90 for hats

99104D55-22CC-4439-B94F-14CBB3D734BE.png

You guys really think this dream team stuff will sell out like that? Even the apparel? I can see the mj jersey going fast but damn even hoodies?

The crewnecks are FIRE. Gonna go for the gray.

Is M&N clothing oversized or does it fit like their jerseys/shorts

I rock the same the size in all my shorts so hopefully these fit the same. Can’t wait to wear them out on the weekend.

So it feels like I’m the only cheapass waiting to cop this dream team stuff on discount/sale. And it feels like it’s not gonna happen since everyone else is paying retail right now

Depending on what you wanted, I don’t think a lot of this stuff is/was ever going to reach discount.

So it feels like I’m the only cheapass waiting to cop this dream team stuff on discount/sale. And it feels like it’s not gonna happen since everyone else is paying retail right now
mrmagic8ball mrmagic8ball definitely not the only cheapskate in the crowd lol. Most of the stuff I find jersey wise is always in good deal territory, very rare do I go retail...that being said, unless these reach a MASSIVE release shortly I don't see the jersey going on sale. The other clothing...sure, but the shorts and jersey..those will probably always go retail or above.

Back
Top Bottom