Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How are you guys finding old champion authentic shorts? Usually gamers, nah? Cuz, granted I was a child, but I don't remember authentic jerseys being readily available prior to like 98-99, let alone shorts.

I find mine on eBay. Once in a while something pops up on offerup or mercari. Usually with the champion authentics in my experience, the seller doesn’t know what they have or doesn’t list it right so the people searching it wouldn’t be able to find it with the usual search.

E48132B5-94CD-45C6-8C8A-F94BDFF1D1BB.jpeg
Nike is trash regarding current authentic shorts. Don't release all teams and UNDERWHELMING quality. On a separate note, did M&N already release authentic 90s Bucks shorts?

They released the swingmans this year of those bucks shorts but they look so cheap...

Here are my authentics and they are for sale too. Size 32 but fits like a Mitchell and Ness medium/small.

E48132B5-94CD-45C6-8C8A-F94BDFF1D1BB.jpeg

They released the swingmans this year of those bucks shorts but they look so cheap...

Here are my authentics and they are for sale too. Size 32 but fits like a Mitchell and Ness medium/small.

Just seen your listing for those on eBay. I’m eyeing those nuggets shorts you listed to see how easily they move. I got a pair I’ve been thinking about putting up there myself.

Just seen your listing for those on eBay. I’m eyeing those nuggets shorts you listed to see how easily they move. I got a pair I’ve been thinking about putting up there myself.

Lol I threw them on there for fun. Not my size (XL) and I just wanted to see if they’d move and at what price. I recently bought those nuggets authentics in a size medium and had them tailored to a size small and they fit perfectly now.

So, I got a FedEx delivery today. The "infamous" Scottie Pippen USA Authentic that was mis-priced to $79.99!! Never in a million years did I really think NBAstore.com would actually ship it, but they did!!
IMG_20190903_154003.jpg
IMG_20190903_154014.jpg

These are VERY well done. I don't think I will even wear it, but instead send it out when Pippen does a signing. Would be cool to frame & hang up. I know a few others grabbed this before they took it down and repriced it. Some people didn't think it would happen (order would go through), and I was one.

So, I got a FedEx delivery today. The "infamous" Scottie Pippen USA Authentic that was mis-priced to $79.99!! Never in a million years did I really think NBAstore.com would actually ship it, but they did!!
IMG_20190903_154003.jpg
IMG_20190903_154014.jpg

These are VERY well done. I don't think I will even wear it, but instead send it out when Pippen does a signing. Would be cool to frame & hang up. I know a few others grabbed this before they took it down and repriced it. Some people didn't think it would happen (order would go through), and I was one.

Steal price, congrats bro!

Is there much difference in size between the medium and large authentics? I'm tempted to double up on the Jordan USA, copped a medium but feel a large might be a better fit if it's not a big difference?

Damn Mitchell and Ness need to stop playing and release some Rockets Pinstripe authentic shorts.

They re-released the blue pinstripe swingmans with higher quality than the old runs and now I just saw that they just had a new release of the white home swingman pinstripes. WTH lol?

The funny thing is the swingmans are moving too. At retail lol...

Damn Mitchell and Ness need to stop playing and release some Rockets Pinstripe authentic shorts.

They re-released the blue pinstripe swingmans with higher quality than the old runs and now I just saw that they just had a new release of the white home swingman pinstripes. WTH lol?

The funny thing is the swingmans are moving too. At retail lol...

Those and a few more to be honest. :frown: (Black Magic etc.)
What's really foul is they posted that Rockets blue pinstripe for Women a few weeks ago... Stay trolling. :smh:
For me though, I don't pay retail for M&N and never will. If not 40% or close, I just pass on it.
As far as the swingman's moving, I believe it. Most casuals don't care for the details we idolize on the authentics and they have pockets. $75 is an ideal price point too.

PO

Congrats

Yes I’m salty, saw the 79.99 but turned to $300 :smh:

Buddy, I NEVER get lucky with things like this. Sneaker deals super cheap, etc. Heck, I have never won a raffle for a pair of super limited Jordans. This was a rarity for me.

So is this a known issue on the Kemp Swingman jerseys. This thing is short AF compared to an authentic. Is this normal or what? It’s a 2XL... I’m 6’5” and it’s not looking great.

824E65C1-CC4A-4B5A-93B2-8664B0EA007F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom