Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes they did. I had this previously.

19B0DC9B-1E57-468A-8952-BAC80E279834.jpeg
1F6DD8F5-4445-48F6-A89D-3286513DC088.jpeg

Need this to release again with the home shorts

pull the trigger on those rockets shorts. tired of waiting for authentics and didn't want the sizes to dry up. just used the 10% off code on them.

Still waiting for the authentic home Bulls shorts.

BTW, anyone know if the flagship store has the white Moss in stock? They posted it on their IG yesterday

I just picked up the 2000-2001 Orlando Magic T-Mac era blue authentic shorts on eBay and took advantage of eBay bucks. I didn't want to pay anywhere close to retail, but I kinda had to because:

1.) It isn't available anywhere else in my size (sizes are literally drying up)
2.) It's still at retail at every other website if you can even find them
3.) I avoided taxes and shipping costs

$119 shipped isn't too bad because usually tax is like $12 and then shipping would be like another $8 or so...plus I got eBay bucks out of it.

I'm even surprised at the ugly *** swingman version of these shorts sold out too lol. WTH, why are people buying it when it's not even the correct material (mesh instead of the shiny dazzle type material) and the stars on the shorts look no where near the same. Looks like a different shade of blue too. It's crazy, people are eating these up, even the inferior swingman versions, even at retail.

I actually owned the blue TMac from that era...but with the shorts, it's like the last set id want from the Magic.

I actually owned the blue TMac from that era...but with the shorts, it's like the last set id want from the Magic.

Yeah the penny/shaq pinstripes are the only MUST haves.

Theses Tmac/GHill/Mike Miller shiny shorts are the only other Magic shorts i'd even consider due to the uniqueness of it and the intricate design. Every other Magic shorts are sorry lol.

These authentic shorts are so addicting smfh...

Won't get MJ dream team till next Wed, full month after order, what I get for picking the cheapest shipping option

Anybody grab the split finals Just Don's?
They should’ve kept one team and wrote finals on it, that would’ve been sex. I passed on those unless they were at significant discount which I don’t think they’ll get to
As soon as I see raptors and magic I’m scooping full retail I don’t care

Copped that road McGwire on fanatics. Last one too. Used the Dr. Pepper code and fancash from my Dream Team shorts. Had to think about it for about an hour too, then realized that jersey is too fire and idk if it will restock. I need that home Royals Bo and I'm good to go.

I received mine 2 weeks ago.
Yeah someone else here told me they got theirs the same week.

I got an order confirmation email but no shipping email. did you get a shipping email? don't really feel like reaching out to CS.

Of all of the jerseys M&N has released I am very surprised they havent done a Clippers jersey from that era. D-Miles, LO, Q-Rich, Dooling, Brand, etc. D-Miles Champions can still be found on eBay but finding anything lower than a 48 is damn near impossible.

im surprised they're getting hard to find.... between these & da Mcgrady magic jersey champion era authentics...they were massively widely produced.

Yeah someone else here told me they got theirs the same week.

I got an order confirmation email but no shipping email. did you get a shipping email? don't really feel like reaching out to CS.

I got mine 2 days after ordering. I received shipping confirmation and it was shipped in a usps priority envelope.

Back
Top Bottom