Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wear alternates with the Olympic jersey and OG's with this one
vick-white__59479.1480106548.425.425.jpg

Nah just throw those alternates in the trash.

I didn't realize there's dislike for the Alternate Olympic VII. I think they're OK for casual wear especially if you like to wear navy blue like I do. I wore them a lot this summer with my loose clothing which are a navy sleeveless Nike Pro shirt and Nike USA basketball practice shorts since it was easy and had a USA correlation. I got compliments surprisingly wearing the Alternate VII.

But I was a little skeptical about wearing them with the Team USA jersey since it wouldn't have an authentic look so to speak since those shoes were more of a fashion option.

I got this 2008 alternate throwback Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey earlier this year but decided to post it now since I began to wear it lately coincidentally.
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG

I like the detail of how they included the 60th anniversary patch on this jersey just like how it was worn on court in 2008.
IMG_3858.JPG

I still have those Kobe edition Hyperdunk from 2008 and began wearing them lately with this jersey. Those were cool shoes that weren't his signature shoes but a nice tweak for him to wear on court and thankfully available for general retail.
IMG_3859.JPG

A lot of peeps in here have either inquired or discussed whether the 1992 Team USA jerseys fit smaller recently, so I want to clarify they're cut the same width as any other NBA jersey when I did a physical comparison at home. Therefore that means they fit the same as any other authentic NBA you own.

The only slight difference is the Team USA jerseys are cut 1 inch smaller than usual. So those 1992 jerseys are basically an inch shorter.

Not for me - the arm holes are smaller and mine is definately not as wide in the chest as my other authentics - all size 40 from the mitchell and ness store

I got the 2006 Chris Paul jersey during summertime and I'm finally posting pictures of it. I finally wore it this week too. I think it's a cool jersey with good details. It's a nice and unique colorway too since it's not common.
IMG_3860.JPG
IMG_3861.JPG

I really like the cool detail of them including the OKC patch since they were worn during Paul's Rookie Of The Year season to acknowledge the Hornets played their designated home games in Oklahoma City because New Orleans was still reeling from the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. And I never knew Hornets wore kiss cut lettering and numbering either during that period.
IMG_3869.JPG

I'm so glad I found my New Orleans Hornets fitted hat to wear with this jersey last weekend! I actually forgot I had this hat!
IMG_3862.JPG

And I always had the right shoes to wear with this jersey and hat since 2013 with the Jordan Grape V.
IMG_3871.JPG

nets shorts. page said 10 to 13 days but saw two cats in here mention they already got their shorts.

I wait until 12 business days before emailing them (page didn't say business days but I give them the benefit of the doubt). first reply was we're waiting on the shipment should be soon and we're shipping ASAP...okay cool

9 days goes by I hit them again...shipment was released late last week (so it was released). we'll include a free gift when we ship out. that was 6 days ago. no shipping yet.

Yeah, they said the shipment thing to me as well, I ask for a refund. I already disputed it with my CC company. Got my refund same night. This was about week or 2 ago. When it was gettimg close to the 30 days mark. I said F it give me bread back. Never again...no matter how good a sale is..
For those that got their Nets shorts, what state y'all in? Wonder if that plays a part in getting them.

I got the 2006 Chris Paul jersey during summertime and I'm finally posting pictures of it. I finally wore it this week too. I think it's a cool jersey with good details. It's a nice and unique colorway too since it's not common.
IMG_3860.JPG
IMG_3861.JPG

I really like the cool detail of them including the OKC patch since they were worn during Paul's Rookie Of The Year season to acknowledge the Hornets played their designated home games in Oklahoma City because New Orleans was still reeling from the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. And I never knew Hornets wore kiss cut lettering and numbering either during that period.
IMG_3869.JPG

I'm so glad I found my New Orleans Hornets fitted hat to wear with this jersey last weekend! I actually forgot I had this hat!
IMG_3862.JPG

And I always had the right shoes to wear with this jersey and hat since 2013 with the Jordan Grape V.
IMG_3871.JPG

I got the same jersey therealest1 therealest1 this past summer, also. It’s a well made Jersey, that’s for sure.

9FAD2CF0-640F-4CAC-9035-C32FF48045FC.jpeg

Nice jersey indeed. I have the matching shorts and shoes. Would love to find the MN warm up jacket.
IMG_2730.JPG

Last edited:
How's the quality on the dream team apparel? The grey dream team sweatshirt in particular I think I'm bout to pull on

Yeah, they said the shipment thing to me as well, I ask for a refund. I already disputed it with my CC company. Got my refund same night. This was about week or 2 ago. When it was gettimg close to the 30 days mark. I said F it give me bread back. Never again...no matter how good a sale is..
For those that got their Nets shorts, what state y'all in? Wonder if that plays a part in getting them.

I’m in California. I forget where Jeffersons is located, but it was definitely from the East Coast and they used USPS Priority flat rate envelope to ship it.

This was my first time ordering from them too.

Back
Top Bottom