Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

White Moss finally came. Tried to replicate the avy as much as possible lol

20190916_184151.jpg

20190916_184732.jpg

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on those Lakers shorts and the Timberwolves shorts.

Regret not holding out, but noticed the sizes were drying up quickly.

086DAC04-34F3-4AC4-BA48-74373A8655E0.png
First time seeing these Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys get the retro treatment. However, they only have XL sizes available for either one, yet it says that it is a new release. I own the Bibby Champion replica jersey with the Vancouver word mark, but I wish they would release the authentic version, too.

got a 40% off fanatics code. im about to go crazy with the dream team stuff. Anybody get the shooting shirts yet? i had to go down to a small in my 95/96 bulls shooting shirt because it was too long. wondering if its the same for the dream team shooting shirts.

upload_2019-9-18_8-51-25.png

had to email Jefferson's again smh. wonder what lie they'll cook up this time.

first and most likely last time doing business with them barring a stupid steal or a monetary form of compensation on this order. ****s been over a month now.

Sold my Dream Team authentic shorts. Nothing too special about them and the screen printed logos (although they were the exact same screen print back then) were not it.

TBH they felt like swingmans without pockets lol.

had to email Jefferson's again smh. wonder what lie they'll cook up this time.

first and most likely last time doing business with them barring a stupid steal or a monetary form of compensation on this order. ****s been over a month now.

What did you order from them. I’ve never had an issue in 3 years purchasing from them. But I’ve aways took consideration to the horror stories people have had from dealing with them.

nets shorts. page said 10 to 13 days but saw two cats in here mention they already got their shorts.

I wait until 12 business days before emailing them (page didn't say business days but I give them the benefit of the doubt). first reply was we're waiting on the shipment should be soon and we're shipping ASAP...okay cool

9 days goes by I hit them again...shipment was released late last week (so it was released). we'll include a free gift when we ship out. that was 6 days ago. no shipping yet.

How did you get a 40% off code?

Buddy works for fanatics. Employee discount code. I would’ve offered to scoop up a couple things for a few nters and just pay for shipping but i got a few friends that’s ordering stuff with me.

Buddy works for fanatics. Employee discount code. I would’ve offered to scoop up a couple things for a few nters and just pay for shipping but i got a few friends that’s ordering stuff with me.
That code can Be shared

I don’t think it’s unique and multiple use

We had one on here before, lasted a few months

Back
Top Bottom