Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Have yall ever made returns to M&N? How long does this process take? Any Hassles/blowback?
sent back my dream team shorts since it was 30 percent off on fanatics. process was smooth. sending it back and receiving my refund probably took a week. no prepaid shipping was the only "hassle".

Just some retro gear

Last pic is Dwayne Wayne rocking the jersey on “A different World”(One of the greatest TV shows of all time)

2C1460D5-20D9-49D1-AE54-81982806FDB3.jpeg

A5CA7360-238D-4619-B44B-2BD0A8D18604.jpeg

0C38C7B9-BA32-42E2-9921-820669FC6648.jpeg

I had the alternate blue 76ers Allen Iverson jersey since 2018 but finally posting it.
IMG_3886.JPG
IMG_3887.JPG

I really like how they replicated the mourning band on the left shoulder part. But I believe it was wider on the actual game jersey. I did research and learned 76ers were mourning Wilt Chamberlain with that black band that season because he passed away in 1999. A cool and sincere gesture on their part to honor a legend like that.
IMG_3888.JPG

I'm not into Reebok despite the fact I'm a big Iverson fan. I always prefer Nike or Jordan to go with a throwback jersey period. I had these Foamposite Lite for 10 years now and haven't worn them yet. I hope they'll hold up good with this jersey for my outfit.
IMG_3890.JPG
IMG_3889.JPG

Nah the memorial band looks good. Don’t kill yourself over that :lol:

It's a cool extra detail for this reproduction because retail authentic jerseys don't normally have that. And I like how it made me do research on who 76ers were mourning that season.

Wide shoulders are one of the worst things they’ve ever done. Look like replica jerseys or football jerseys.

I had that shiny blue Iverson back in the day, wore it once and got rid of it. Looked dumb as hell.

9F2411E0-80F1-4E6C-8320-B144E6C5531B.jpeg

Has anyone fact checked that wide shoulder Iverson jersey?? I always thought that the Sixers switched over to that shiny dazzle material when they went to the wide shoulder cut

It looks like I inadvertently sparked a debate/discussion about wide shoulder basketball jerseys with that alternate blue 76ers jersey.

I'm on the side with wide shoulders looking too awkward or nontraditional on basketball jerseys. I always preferred basketball jerseys to look more like a tank top that's significantly thicker and heavier obviously due to design and stitching. Basketball jerseys were always a glorified tank top that were extremely flamboyant to me.

Wide shoulders aren't for me. Never made sense to play in either, always wanted that range of motion to be as free as possible.

Has anyone fact checked that wide shoulder Iverson jersey?? I always thought that the Sixers switched over to that shiny dazzle material when they went to the wide shoulder cut

76ers converted to that shiny dazzle material when they made all their 3 jerseys with wide shoulder cut standard for 2000-01 season when they went to 2001 NBA Finals and lost to my Lakers 4-1 and Iverson was awarded 2001 NBA MVP.

76ers wore the traditional tank top cut with the mesh for the home white and road black jerseys between 1997-98 to 1999-00. I don't recall when the alternate blue jerseys were instituted honestly but they always had the wide shoulder cut regardless of mesh or dazzle materials.

Back
Top Bottom