Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Whys there 2 home 96-97? One is 260 the other is 300

They always do **** like this. One example I saw was the Iverson 50th Anniversary road sixers from 97, they had one at the new price and one at $260, they did it for both authentic and swingman. It's confusing af.

Anyone ever framed a jersey? I plan to frame Kobe’s and put it on my wall :frown:

What size do I need for it to look proportional?

Anyone ever framed a jersey? I plan to frame Kobe’s and put it on my wall :frown:

It’s expensive, $250-$600 and it depends on what you want. Most people fold the jersey in half to save money, I think the full jersey looks better.

I was at the M&N store like 2012 and they had a sale, they had that purple Kobe All Star 98 for $100. I wanted to buy that **** bad to frame it cause I’m not wearing Lakers gear. Getting it framed and everything was gonna cost too much at the time so I didn’t get it.

I really feel for the genuine Kobe fans in here tryna cop jerseys

Scum resellers inflating these prices like a mf

Genuine Kobe fans already had his jerseys

It’s expensive, $250-$600 and it depends on what you want. Most people fold the jersey in half to save money, I think the full jersey looks better.

I was at the M&N store like 2012 and they had a sale, they had that purple Kobe All Star 98 for $100. I wanted to buy that **** bad to frame it cause I’m not wearing Lakers gear. Getting it framed and everything was gonna cost too much at the time so I didn’t get it.

Genuine Kobe fans already had his jerseys
No doubt but as a collector $300 jerseys are far and few in between for most people unless you just got it like that

Id hate it if I had my eye on a jersey and all of a sudden it was 4x the market value it was the previous day

I've got the Rev 30 I plan on doing the same. I got Kobe's 4XL on court size... From my initial measurements, looks like It'll be 30X50 at least...

a lot of autographed jerseys I see are size 48

honestly id go 44/48 for something that looks perfect in a frame.

Look at this ****, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4CE292FA-3EDF-4942-8AF9-D20CCD4C511D.jpeg
3C5CE1E5-003B-4F81-AFCD-ED20A10D480C.jpeg
F919FE9C-6002-49F0-898D-0A8D89F4F61F.jpeg
93A6E7D1-D037-4B30-8B53-98A44C5839C9.jpeg
48FB0125-5664-44DC-ACDA-1E2A66A783FF.jpeg

I've got the Rev 30 I plan on doing the same. I got Kobe's 4XL on court size... From my initial measurements, looks like It'll be 30X50 at least...

Yeah you gonna have to fold that or spend $900+ yo. No exaggeration.

Medium is the best size to get framed. Small looks good is cheaper but it kinda looks like a kids jersey.

Interesting thing is I was putting some of my big jerseys on eBay .... one of them happen to be a Kobe .... prices are crazy

If you want a Kobe jersey and you dont have one, just wait it out. Wait for all these people that wanna be included and taking advantage of the situation and lining their pockets to disappear.

Legends never die

Yeah just be patient. I don't own a Kobe jersey but sadly after this now I may want one. I was never a fan of his signature Nike line so I don't care about his shoes. The jersey I'd actually wear.

Just be patient. I'm sure M&N will eventually do restocks/re-releases in the coming year or so.

The M&N Kobe jerseys on NBA store and fanatics that won’t ship until July, are you charged right when you order or charged once they’re in stock and shipped?

I've wanted a Purple #8 for a awhile just never bit the bullet and dropped the cash. Now I'll definitely be waiting...

If anyone has any leads on a Ewing 1996 All Star game jersey in a large I’d appreciate the link

Been regretting passing on it since last All Star game
Hoping they restock

Had a handful of jerseys stolen from me and the purple Kobe joint was one of them. Been looking for one for the low for the past 6 months. Had a few saved on my eBay watchlist, but them jawns flew.

I had to have it back. Had to go the Raise gift card route to save a little bread... >D

78AD02E7-0847-48E1-8946-6EBD70B85498.jpeg

Grabbing the gold 07-08 joint next.

Back
Top Bottom