Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

#girldad
D9652FCC-68DA-4CCE-9662-900EA1D54DDF.jpeg

Fire. I need that jersey lol. I got the purple 8 one. #girldad (of 2) here too. Salute.

Dope pic above!!!

Not sure how accurate but looks like Fanatics is running low on all kobe jerseys. Even with the July ship date. I ordered the 08-09 yesterday. Just checked now, and all they have left are bigger sizes

Dope pic above!!!

Not sure how accurate but looks like Fanatics is running low on all kobe jerseys. Even with the July ship date. I ordered the 08-09 yesterday. Just checked now, and all they have left are bigger sizes

Hopefully they’ll have a restock, I was going to order too but I waited too long and now they’re almost out

I was told that the sites don’t have many for online stock. But the M&N store in Philly has a lot of Kobe stuff left.

that same yellow one I’ll never sell I got my NWT just a few weeks ago for $85 shipped.

Do they do phone orders and ship to Hawaii?

I was told that the sites don’t have many for online stock. But the M&N store in Philly has a lot of Kobe stuff left.

that same yellow one I’ll never sell I got my NWT just a few weeks ago for $85 shipped.

Do they do phone orders and ship to Hawaii?

Previously during their instore sales they used to take calls and ship hut I heard that stopped. I might give them a call today to see what they have left. I'm a 3xl so I might be alright.

I was at the nets pistons game yesterday in bklyn. The amount of Kobe jerseys from men , women and kids was dope!
I need a purple 8 kobe !

85 shipped 👀

Good looks. 30% off gc and 30% off Dr. Pepper (not sure when they expire). Might hold on to those GC until the next fanatics 40% (probably next BF).

not sure if DP codes will work. Tried to use one onone of the preorders that don’t release until July 18th and was excluded.

Good looks. 30% off gc and 30% off Dr. Pepper (not sure when they expire). Might hold on to those GC until the next fanatics 40% (probably next BF).

I didn't even think about the Dr. Pepper code. I just used my 15% for military. Dah well. I didn't want to waste time. His merch has been flying.

Damn I just woke up and the 40s are all gone... welp let’s hope when mitchell and ness restocks I can get the ‘00 finals one that’s been eluding me since it first released...

Is sz M the most popular size? seems like those are always the first to go. Good looks to the person who posted link. I snatched mine up with a 20% off promo code i had from months ago.

For those who own the newer style laker throwbacks. From i think yr 2000 and up. Do they typically run TTS?

Is sz M the most popular size? seems like those are always the first to go. Good looks to the person who posted link. I snatched mine up with a 20% off promo code i had from months ago.

For those who own the newer style laker throwbacks. From i think yr 2000 and up. Do they typically run TTS?
U had a Dr Pepper code?

This is real nice, where did you get it done for $250?

this spot out of Arizona, they also did my Polamalu jersey, these guys are pretty good

its 250 shipped too, just gotta ship it yourself to them and they handle the rest

Back
Top Bottom