Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

didnt know MN released a swingman version if these

this looks suspect to y’all?
8E1AB028-4C83-4DFA-AE43-80E248B2CB48.jpeg
89030A1A-9874-4AE1-89C9-4E5219430F11.jpeg

didnt know MN released a swingman version if these

this looks suspect to y’all?
8E1AB028-4C83-4DFA-AE43-80E248B2CB48.jpeg
89030A1A-9874-4AE1-89C9-4E5219430F11.jpeg

I'm so disgusted with this piece of crap since I'm a Lakers & Kobe Bryant zealot. It's also insulting to me as a fan because I actually got a legitimate one last year in 2019.

Any damn thing to make a buck especially in the aftermath of someone's death.

Here's what a legitimate one looks like for anyone who needs reference.
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG

I mean we don't know for sure if that was made after his death. You can get a fake of literally almost any jersey in this day and age. But I agree with ya sentiments.

I need em to make an authentic version of these.

Damn the swingman Webber Bullets flew...
don't think sizes got fully loaded on much stuff

this is the usual case when they uploaded new items, very little to no sizes because I doubt it was ever loaded

check back few days

I say cop their authentics now because those days might be over soon.

Last time they released new NBA authentic jerseys was 6 months ago. As you said, M&N have forgotten their roots and lost their identity.

It sucks for us as customers. But I don’t blame them for pumping out more swingmans over authentics. People are more likely to pay $130 retail for a swingman than they are a $300 Authentic. The swingmans appeal to the casual sports fan or someone who just wants a jersey to rock and it’s way more of them than it is the jersey enthusiasts we have on here.

Hell most of us aren’t spending retail on authentics and wait until they have a decent sale or promo code to cop stuff. That said. They better release some dope authentic jerseys and shorts for the spring.

Back
Top Bottom