Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That or the shape of authentics
Or the size of the lettering and numbers (way too small on the authentic Blazers Sheed and Scottie).

Or the color (purple of that 01 Ray Ray is WAY off).

The mesh of course (authentic black KG or red authentic Yao).

Not to mention the new tag is nasty. It’s like they’re sabotaging their authentic line (they always made mistakes but those are kind of egregious).

wish they did the away yankees for the 2000 world series...

Will likely still cop the bernie williams at some point, but the away would have made me move much quicker.

The black Cincinnati Reds Griffey BP will also be had

Meanwhile still no blue jays authentics

Goofy *** company. Forgot where they came from, forgot their roots

They've made Blue Jays authentics.
Around 12-13, they had the 92' world series jerseys.

I bought the 92' gray world series Alomar during the $100 sale. One of my fave's in the collection.

i feel like they can be inaccurate because they are basically the only company in this industry.
if there was some competition i fell ike it would push them to make a better product

I bought the 92' gray world series Alomar during the $100 sale. One of my fave's in the collection.
I know theyve made them, i meant they havent restocked in forever.

Anyone know why the 2009 Al Star Jerseys have this stitched T?

I couldn’t find anything on google
0113888C-197F-48BA-A35C-EC6FB78A1697.jpeg

Yup. I also bought the same one from the $100 sale. Sadly it fit too big so I had to sell it. I've been wanting to replace it, especially since I don't own any Blue Jay jerseys. Been waiting for M&N to re-release it or a Joe Carter but all these years later they still haven't. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom