Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It's cool if you would be interested in a product like that. Your preference basically.

I have my preferences as well and I'm have no problems speaking my mind in real life or online.

I'm just approaching Mitchell & Ness products from a sports purists' standpoint.

Yeah but I agree with your prior post that gimmicky crap they produced over the years is crap. It's like a bad joke to me. Those overpriced collaborations with rappers were a joke to me too with people acting stupid trying to get them.

There's a difference between saying you would have no interest in a Master P jersey and No Limit had no relevance when they were popular.

I could see the Hornets master p jersey selling if they either did it in swingman form or an extremely limited number authentic wise. Not enough demand to mass produce it on an authentic level. But limit the production and it would likely sell. Especially since people like limited stuff.

I could see the Hornets master p jersey selling if they either did it in swingman form or an extremely limited number authentic wise. Not enough demand to mass produce it on an authentic level. But limit the production and it would likely sell. Especially since people like limited stuff.
I would get a Raptora P. Miller jersey as well.

Basically, the obscurity and nostalgia is what attracts me to it (as I'm sure others in this board).

I think theres enough popularity for a Master P swingman to sell out in Hornets over Raptors @ 150-175 a pop without a doubt, from a novelty standpoint..theres enough people asking for it than not, believe it or not..

a Master P authentic? Thats a harder sell, won't happen, but will make it feel cooler

Gladly pay $600 for both of these in the authentic form.
B2D17EA9-859B-4298-87DB-0E7881A832D4.jpeg
1925D12C-C60E-40DF-AF67-E2BD55A0ED83.jpeg

I hate those Raptors jerseys and I hate those collars. If P wore the dinosaur jersey, I’d pay retail for that.

Nash Swingman came in. Very good quality but I’m going to return it. Medium fits a little slimmer than I thought. Even if I lost my gut I’d still want a little more breathing room.
5E6764DD-89E6-4575-8FC2-B9BC87C71456.jpeg

4B616BA3-004E-4E84-8021-8E2A4CF93ADA.jpeg

I don’t plan on getting Swingmans unless it’s a stitched version. I’d like to hold on to these and maybe give to my kids later down the line. Not sure how the heat pressed graphics will hold up over the years.

Nash Swingman came in. Very good quality but I’m going to return it. Medium fits a little slimmer than I thought. Even if I lost my gut I’d still want a little more breathing room.
5E6764DD-89E6-4575-8FC2-B9BC87C71456.jpeg

4B616BA3-004E-4E84-8021-8E2A4CF93ADA.jpeg

I don’t plan on getting Swingmans unless it’s a stitched version. I’d like to hold on to these and maybe give to my kids later down the line. Not sure how the heat pressed graphics will hold up over the years.
How fat are you ? Lol jk

those sunburst jerseys maybe fit slimmer? but I found swingman to fit kinda small the one time I tried it on, couldn't even put it on

the authentic has always been that way a long with the big buck ray Allen. might be the sublimation or whatever, no idea

^ the authentics been running slim for a minute... im normally a medium in clothes in general so i copped a ewing rookie in 40 and it was snug... i would have to be kevin durant skinny to fit that jersey... ended up returning it for a 44... the length is perfect but to snug in the waist... the 44 runs perfect but is too long so i have to get it altered at the cleaners... i rather do that imo...

also i wish they made more suns jerseys in purple... i dont like the black one as much... would be dope to have a kidd or nash in purple

I found another Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey from a store called Just Sports in Arizona and it should arrive Monday. The bad news is that I placed a bid for one on eBay earlier and forgot to cancel the bid before it was accepted. I messaged the seller to cancel because I found another one and forgot to cancel my bid. Now the seller wants to file an unpaid item claim even after I told them what happened. Couldn’t the seller just cancel and relist the jersey again?

Seems like authentics fit slimmer too now.

China production run fits slimmer and the mesh feels a bit more stiff than earlier runs (i.e. Korea and US), I'm becoming less and less of a fan of this China production run. eyanks eyanks pointed this out earlier and he was right. I much rather prefer US runs over anything, fuller cut and softer mesh.

those sunburst jerseys maybe fit slimmer? but I found swingman to fit kinda small the one time I tried it on, couldn't even put it on

the authentic has always been that way a long with the big buck ray Allen. might be the sublimation or whatever, no idea

I think the Suns jerseys feel slimmer in both authentic and swingman versions iirc. I have a Kemp 93-94 swingman and it fits slightly snug compared to others I have in the same size.

I hate those Raptors jerseys and I hate those collars. If P wore the dinosaur jersey, I’d pay retail for that.

Those dinosaur jerseys were polarizing with more unfavorable feedback honestly. I always dreaded those because they reminded me of uniforms made for kids to play in.

Dino jerseys were dope but the one Master P wore were special times.

1st playoff appearance, 1st series win, VC dunk contest.

The away jersey was the first jersey i ever owned. Still got the champion replica at the crib.

China production run fits slimmer and the mesh feels a bit more stiff than earlier runs (i.e. Korea and US), I'm becoming less and less of a fan of this China production run. eyanks eyanks pointed this out earlier and he was right. I much rather prefer US runs over anything, fuller cut and softer mesh.

I think the Suns jerseys feel slimmer in both authentic and swingman versions iirc. I have a Kemp 93-94 swingman and it fits slightly snug compared to others I have in the same size.

Thanks for pointing that out about China production jerseys. I noticed they're not polar opposites regarding sizing like their U.S.A., Korea, or El Salvador predecessors, like either a jersey is cut too big or a jersey is cut smaller although they're labeled the same size. Some of the older version jerseys were cut far bigger than their labeled size honestly. They were so idiotic with their sizing templates. You would assume they would maintain the same sizing template for each size and produce them proportionately equal.

I noticed the fabric with the China versions are now stiffer as stated above. I wonder if that makes the fabric on the current era jerseys inaccurate now. The only current era jerseys made in China that have somewhat correct fabric are the Bulls Jordan jerseys that are screen printed, the only slight discrepancy are the hole sizes of those jerseys.

So far the only thing good about the China production jerseys are that the sizes are the same all across the board for each labeled size. Like I wear size 52 and they all have the same length and width thankfully unlike how some older version size 52 jerseys were cut larger than normal for whatever stupid reason.

Back
Top Bottom