Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I found another Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey from a store called Just Sports in Arizona and it should arrive Monday. The bad news is that I placed a bid for one on eBay earlier and forgot to cancel the bid before it was accepted. I messaged the seller to cancel because I found another one and forgot to cancel my bid. Now the seller wants to file an unpaid item claim even after I told them what happened. Couldn’t the seller just cancel and relist the jersey again?
They can but they don’t have to

If you bid on the item and won it’s your responsibility to pay for it and it’s just an annoying hassle as a seller to have to relist something

I can’t stand when people win **** and don’t pay so id let that unpaid item case ride too

Not sure if I ever posted this
7C25A76F-381E-4D4A-912B-9C2C3550C069.jpeg

I found another Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey from a store called Just Sports in Arizona and it should arrive Monday. The bad news is that I placed a bid for one on eBay earlier and forgot to cancel the bid before it was accepted. I messaged the seller to cancel because I found another one and forgot to cancel my bid. Now the seller wants to file an unpaid item claim even after I told them what happened. Couldn’t the seller just cancel and relist the jersey again?
Unless you have multiple strikes on your ebay account, a single unpaid won't do much if anything at all

I wouldn't worry about it

Dino jerseys were dope but the one Master P wore were special times.

1st playoff appearance, 1st series win, VC dunk contest.

The away jersey was the first jersey i ever owned. Still got the champion replica at the crib.

that VC dunk contest was one of those moments in life I will always remember where I was

I’ve been wanting a Rodman pinstripe for a while. Finally decided to get one but I can only find the plain black one now.

China production run fits slimmer and the mesh feels a bit more stiff than earlier runs (i.e. Korea and US), I'm becoming less and less of a fan of this China production run. eyanks eyanks pointed this out earlier and he was right. I much rather prefer US runs over anything, fuller cut and softer mesh.

I think the Suns jerseys feel slimmer in both authentic and swingman versions iirc. I have a Kemp 93-94 swingman and it fits slightly snug compared to others I have in the same size.

Yeah if people listened to me (the collectors who are a big component of their authentic sales) and didn't buy, they would have been forced to change the manufacturing process, but they kept buying and now it's like that forever. The only jersey I have from them produced after 2011 is my Jackie Robinson which is made in USA, they certainly have lost tons of money with me.

Thanks for pointing that out about China production jerseys. I noticed they're not polar opposites regarding sizing like their U.S.A., Korea, or El Salvador predecessors, like either a jersey is cut too big or a jersey is cut smaller although they're labeled the same size. Some of the older version jerseys were cut far bigger than their labeled size honestly. They were so idiotic with their sizing templates. You would assume they would maintain the same sizing template for each size and produce them proportionately equal.

I noticed the fabric with the China versions are now stiffer as stated above. I wonder if that makes the fabric on the current era jerseys inaccurate now. The only current era jerseys made in China that have somewhat correct fabric are the Bulls Jordan jerseys that are screen printed, the only slight discrepancy are the hole sizes of those jerseys.

So far the only thing good about the China production jerseys are that the sizes are the same all across the board for each labeled size. Like I wear size 52 and they all have the same length and width thankfully unlike how some older version size 52 jerseys were cut larger than normal for whatever stupid reason.

I also remember too that M&N changed their sizing scale a couple of times years ago. I remember they used to have jersey size 58 listed, then they took it out and it went from 56-60, then I remember even seeing size 70 at one point for football jerseys. It was insane. Then all of a sudden that size disappeared from the size runs. I was so confused.

Yeah if people listened to me (the collectors who are a big component of their authentic sales) and didn't buy, they would have been forced to change the manufacturing process, but they kept buying and now it's like that forever. The only jersey I have from them produced after 2011 is my Jackie Robinson which is made in USA, they certainly have lost tons of money with me.

Yeah, I'm VERY picky and I'm not too keen on buying China production runs. Luckily the ones I were able to scoop off ebay were mostly US, El Salvador runs. Things started going sideways with the Korea production runs. Shorts are fine imo, but as far as authentics go, it's a no for me. I look at some of my older jerseys compared to the newer ones, and it's really noticeable from a quality standpoint.

It's 100% the sublimation, I thought we came to this conclusion like 4years back :lol:
My Nash is a bit smaller than my Big Buck Allen and Charlotte Zo, which are both sublimated. So it might be the Nash joint specifically. The other sublimated jerseys I have are the same size as my regular mesh authentics.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm VERY picky and I'm not too keen on buying China production runs. Luckily the ones I were able to scoop off ebay were mostly US, El Salvador runs. Things started going sideways with the Korea production runs. Shorts are fine imo, but as far as authentics go, it's a no for me. I look at some of my older jerseys compared to the newer ones, and it's really noticeable from a quality standpoint.

I bought a China run Petrovic and All Star 95 Shaq. The Petrovic had these weird oversized numbers and it fit like a board. The screen print on the Shaq was this thick stiff sheet and didn't match what they used (they use the same type no matter what the screen print of the time was), and a letter had a stain on it directly from m&n. Their response to any complaints from their customers has been to be difficult, to put it nicely.

I bought a China run Petrovic and All Star 95 Shaq. The Petrovic had these weird oversized numbers and it fit like a board. The screen print on the Shaq was this thick stiff sheet and didn't match what they used (they use the same type no matter what the screen print of the time was), and a letter had a stain on it directly from m&n. Their response to any complaints from their customers has been to be difficult, to put it nicely.

Damn. Yeah, their CS sucks. They respond late, don't do price adjustments on items already processed, and their return process is archaic for someone with their type of popularity. I just had an issue with a shorts order I just placed and they didn't offer any type of apology or assistance or anything.

The 03 jordan all star I had, had a small stain from M&N too. I’ve noticed that in the past a few things I had came with stains. Lately that has not been the case.

I also remember too that M&N changed their sizing scale a couple of times years ago. I remember they used to have jersey size 58 listed, then they took it out and it went from 56-60, then I remember even seeing size 70 at one point for football jerseys. It was insane. Then all of a sudden that size disappeared from the size runs. I was so confused.

It was 54.

Korea productions were good IMO. Never had any issues.

To me, it was when Peter sold the company and they got taken over. I bought a Larry Bird and Pippen jersey right after the take over in 2007. :sick: Complete and utter garbage. Sold those and vowed to only stick to the early productions.

Last edited:
those sunburst jerseys maybe fit slimmer? but I found swingman to fit kinda small the one time I tried it on, couldn't even put it on

the authentic has always been that way a long with the big buck ray Allen. might be the sublimation or whatever, no idea
i normally go for one size up and i wear swingmans. technically im supposed to be in a medium but they feel so tight on me i feel like im dying (plus having a gut now doesnt help) so i always go for a large but i will say i feel like the classic orlando swing fits a bit bigger for some reason which is odd

I don’t get the big deal with the China run stuff, to me the made in USA stuff isn’t that much better to have this snooty,
nose in the air take on jerseys. It’s just a shirt at the end of the day, we don’t need to be reminded every other day that people think their above everyone else because “I only buy USA made” blah blah blah

oh and a Master P made in China authentic would be DOPE!!

It was 54.

That size too. It was also 58, I have a GP Sonics in 58, and I def remember seeing that size also in FSR, then it just disappeared. They re-did the sizing a couple of times, I think this was around the time Reebok got the NBA contract.

I don’t get the big deal with the China run stuff, to me the made in USA stuff isn’t that much better to have this snooty,
nose in the air take on jerseys. It’s just a shirt at the end of the day, we don’t need to be reminded every other day that people think their above everyone else because “I only buy USA made” blah blah blah

It's not about that.

Often on this board, people state what they PREFER, and others that don't see it from that POV take it as a slight, or that their opinion(s) are inferior. Not the case. I just noticed as a consumer that there was shift in quality of a product that I have been supporting for damn near 20 years, and I am exercising my right as a sports fan and consumer to not spend money on some things I don't think are worth their current asking price. Speaking personally, will I completely stop? Not entirely, but I'm well within my right to be selective about how to spend my money.

I think mainly the old stuff especially made in USA was made more accurate in terms of fit and look

now its cookie cutter, all my stuff made in china minus the shot Jordan first run they made where they red bled into the white print

at this point its whatever.

speaking of the nets they need to make a blue kenny anderson or coleman jersey... also a gray kidd jersey id cop... i have the champion authentic but its not my size lmao.... dont know why i copped a 52 smh... cant even get it altered cuz of the side design

The Kenny Anderson was so hard to find. Never came across one in my size.

Back
Top Bottom