Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wish they fixed the numbering on the 91-92 “the shrug” MJ jersey. All they had to do was use the same heat pressed number as the Rookie jersey. Numbers on the shrug and the other heat pressed 80’s jerseys (minus the rookies) are the same on the back — Bulky (yes, these types of details I pay attention to and they irk me 🤷🏽‍♂️) Is it that hard to fix this issue?

also, for the back alternate the numbers aren’t accurate on front or back. Take the numbers from the pinstripe jersey and throw that on there..why change these things? /rant

Thanks for the observation on the numbering discrepancies I wasn't fully aware of. The only thing that bugs me a little is there's no visible holes because the heat-press ink of the numbers and letters completely covers the whole portion of that jersey it's placed on.

Can you please elaborate on the numbering discrepancy on the 1991-92 Jordan jersey?

For some reason the numbers on the alternate solid black Bulls jersey seems too fat, like larger than default for that jersey. It took me a long time to notice the surname letters are larger than the home white and road red jerseys by default honestly. I noticed the default surname lettering is larger on the black jerseys by seeing pictures online, seeing old highlight clips, and also with the recent showings of The Last Dance.

Y’all really making me want to get a M&N Jordan jersey but I already have a Nike one I got back in 05-06...

I really want that 96 all star Jordan jersey. Have the 88 all star already. Always thought the 96 was too nice lol.

Thanks for the observation on the numbering discrepancies I wasn't fully aware of. The only thing that bugs me a little is there's no visible holes because the heat-press ink of the numbers and letters completely covers the whole portion of that jersey it's placed on.

Can you please elaborate on the numbering discrepancy on the 1991-92 Jordan jersey?

For some reason the numbers on the alternate solid black Bulls jersey seems too fat, like larger than default for that jersey. It took me a long time to notice the surname letters are larger than the home white and road red jerseys by default honestly. I noticed the default surname lettering is larger on the black jerseys by seeing pictures online, seeing old highlight clips, and also with the recent showings of The Last Dance.
It’s not supposed to have holes visible it’s heat pressing not screen print

66A2A194-D7F4-42C0-B447-9176119B3F92.jpeg
Where is this from

Y’all really making me want to get a M&N Jordan jersey but I already have a Nike one I got back in 05-06...
honestly i always felt like if you have one from around the time period the player was around its better to have that one then buying M&N

Thanks for the observation on the numbering discrepancies I wasn't fully aware of. The only thing that bugs me a little is there's no visible holes because the heat-press ink of the numbers and letters completely covers the whole portion of that jersey it's

For reference:
Nike Black alternate
5825277F-9696-4673-9A91-0C741392B6E4.jpeg

M&N
1589837237013.png

Gamer Shrug
5F9C5C6B-EAB9-4941-AB80-A00875936DDB.jpeg
B80CFB20-24EC-4303-B1CE-82BA02860867.jpeg

M&N
1404483E-D7C4-456B-9020-070338ED628E.jpeg
0D6F21BE-DC3F-4569-AFF5-FAF98C6D2221.jpeg

if you look at the numbers on OG Vs. M&N they have their differences. M&N numbering is slightly shorter and wider. If you look at the M&N rookie jerseys, they’re similar to the OG champions/Rawlings jerseys that were used at the time. They could’ve just used those and placed them on these newer 80’s Jordan’s they released. I get they won’t be exact but why change something that was perfectly fine on another jersey?

Last edited:
still don't get why the numbers are so weird on the black alternate, I still own it but never liked how weird the 23 looked

I’ve always said the same thing about the black alternate and the way the 23 looks.... I think it’s the 3 layer (red, black, white) color combo that gives the 23 a slighter fatter or bulkier look. The white and red jerseys only have 2 layers.

Just call their customer service and tell them you’d like to cancel. They’ll do it for you and money will be back to you in a day or so.

Ok cool. I ordered that purple Kobe from them but since it’s already on M&N I might as well get from there.

Anyone have the green Derrick Rose jersey that dropped a few years back? May have a chance to snag one but wanted some insight on the fit.

The green DRose is slim fit; narrow around the waist. I’m 5’8”, 135 lbs and the size 36 (S) fits great. There is still enough room for a t-shirt or hoody underneath.

I’ve always said the same thing about the black alternate and the way the 23 looks.... I think it’s the 3 layer (red, black, white) color combo that gives the 23 a slighter fatter or bulkier look. The white and red jerseys only have 2 layers.

unfortunately it’s just totally the wrong font. They use this wide font on the short sleeve warmup, also, which is two-color. They just have really inconsistent graphic files for all the Jordans. It drives me mad. And sad.

How do authentic jerseys fit? I ordered one size up on a Jordan jersey thinking it fits a little smaller

Gave up the dream we’d ever see the authentic so I just copped the Swingman. Now my only wish is for M&N to drop the purple version.
94ECB3B5-5AB5-4FBA-BDBB-E90350E8ED7B.jpeg

where did you find this. I got the Eddie Jones recently. I need that van exel as well. I wouldn’t mind them doing a purple Eddie Jones or van Exel, id take an Eddie Jones #6 jersey as well. Hell if they did some ceballos or vlade jerseys id cop those too lol.

Back
Top Bottom