Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Really don’t understand how M&N hasn’t made a green Knicks jersey yet

Swingman or authentic

Easily my favorite uniform of all time so I’d buy any version or player

SMH, need a green Knicks so ****in bad. I'm obsessed with that jersey. Give me a Carmelo asap.

20150624_233515.jpg

That's definitely a 2000s version. Somewhat better quality too. Hopefully they re-release that Gary Payton version again but it will obviously be the dreaded Made In China version. The thing is I'm not sure if Mitchell & Ness still has the rights to make a GP because I don't know if he's still signed with them since they haven't released any authentic jerseys of him in a long time.

Bro, it took two weeks for them to ship my order and it’s barely in transit. You mean to tell me I gotta wait another few weeks for it to arrive at my doorstep? 😭
mine shipped April 28th :lol:

I emailed them a week Ago and they just said contact us after 31 days but I don't know what they'll do at that point
They ain’t gonna refund you if it’s held up by customs man :lol:

It’s out of their control, they’re just gonna tell you to keep waiting because they have no way of rerouting the stuff they already sent you
its not in customs, been out of customs since May 5th :lol:

mine shipped April 28th :lol:

I emailed them a week Ago and they just said contact us after 31 days but I don't know what they'll do at that point

its not in customs, been out of customs since May 5th :lol:
Point still kinda stands

Unless the package was deemed lost I doubt you’ll get anywhere with them

Are the baseball jerseys pretty much the same sizing as the basketball? Gotta grab that Braves jersey at some point. *Not the BP baseball jerseys*

Found this for 100.00. Arrived today.

Attachments

• 21C39716-084A-413E-8D8B-883DF22D51E1.jpeg
    21C39716-084A-413E-8D8B-883DF22D51E1.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 27
  • D04E8BEF-9245-4AA0-9F99-51E7346612E4.jpeg
    D04E8BEF-9245-4AA0-9F99-51E7346612E4.jpeg
    603 KB · Views: 27
  • 7D9116D0-DA40-4914-A7F2-ACD32EC1AE39.jpeg
    7D9116D0-DA40-4914-A7F2-ACD32EC1AE39.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 137
  • CEC7C008-EC68-4C0A-8209-3D8B033777DF.jpeg
    CEC7C008-EC68-4C0A-8209-3D8B033777DF.jpeg
    472.4 KB · Views: 142
I want that Hank so ****in bad.

You need to tighten up and get some Ebbets jerseys.
I havent bought a jersey in a minute, but ive been eyeing some EFF ones. Wanted one of those new Nike ones but theyre smoking fentanyl with those prices. Foh

I havent bought a jersey in a minute, but ive been eyeing some EFF ones. Wanted one of those new Nike ones but theyre smoking fentanyl with those prices. Foh

most codes work with those Nike ones on fanatics now and cut the price quite a bit.

Out of curiosity, do any of your ladies wear MN swing man jerseys? I was on the site and was really wondering what the female throwback market was looking like? If my lady came home wear a Ray Allen’s 50th anniversary
Buck Jersey, I’ll think Ray is smashing my girl, or some n**** in Milwaukee is smashing my girl. But point being there is no way she watched Ray Allen highlights during her lunch break and decided to hop on Mitchell and Ness and buy that jersey. It’s a shame they are using all their resources to restock popular items, and to expand teams and players from different eras

Out of curiosity, do any of your ladies wear MN swing man jerseys? I was on the site and was really wondering what the female throwback market was looking like? If my lady came home wear a Ray Allen’s 50th anniversary
Buck Jersey, I’ll think Ray is smashing my girl, or some n**** in Milwaukee is smashing my girl. But point being there is no way she watched Ray Allen highlights during her lunch break and decided to hop on Mitchell and Ness and buy that jersey. It’s a shame they are using all their resources to restock popular items, and to expand teams and players from different eras

My wife wears jerseys when we go to games. I wish she wore jerseys when she was just going out but she doesn’t.

We took some of our engagement photos in jerseys, she was wearing an OBJ. SMMFH

Damn you sound jealous fam lol

Back
Top Bottom