Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I saw this on the Mitchell and Ness Taiwan site. I think it’s only right I cop it when I can get it from a US based website. Swingmans aren’t my preference. But I’ll make occasional exceptions.

D27A32DA-F275-4F37-8DD9-DDAACE09F905.jpeg

The wildest thing is they have made a $400 version (CLOT) and a $130 version (swingman) but no regular $300 authentic! SMH

I know you been looking for this one.

The wildest thing is they have made a $400 version (CLOT) and a $130 version (swingman) but no regular $300 authentic! SMH

I know you been looking for this one.

yeah. I saw that one on the Lakers team store website a few months back. I want one. But not that bad lol.

Thread is buns without deals and pick up posts. I could do without alp talmbout he created the Don short wave. I swear it was just a few yrs ago you asked what the difference between a swing n authentic in here.
u still my dude alp!
Lol wrong guy never asked cuz i always know the difference between the two

I’m in the same boat with swingmans for the most part. But some people jersey wise are crazy. It’s a mitchell and Ness Facebook group I’m in where some steroid using goofball tried to equate swingmans as being poor. My thing is if someone is using jerseys as a means to validate the money they have, they should be copping gamers and team issued stuff instead of mass produced retail authentics.

The jersey community got some weirdos though.
It makes no sense. M&n jerseys for the most part use different materials and even have errors compared to the Og.

Bullets >>> Wizards

A6CB6F8B-2A66-4BAE-9D22-02ECC7E0FB10.jpeg

No offense because I do hate Just Don shorts as I've reiterated, but I totally agree with your assertion about Bullets name being better than Wizards. That Wizards name just makes me conjure up KKK images and associations mentally, you know, as in Grand Wizard. And I've based that off my close friend's feedback about that team nickname several years ago honestly.

Washington Wizards just makes us think that team is owned and operated by these kind of clowns. I don't give a damn Abe Pollin is dead, but he was a dope for changing that team's name in 1997!
KKK.jpg

Speaking of logical perspective about the Wizards and the KKK being in the same boat, that exposed racist Hulk Hogan can also be their mascot since he shares their racist ideology.
Confederate Hogan.jpg

You are wrong, counterfeit game as strong as ever, especially in sneakers
Entire companies dedicated to authenticating goods for people that don’t know **** lol

Thanks for elaborating all that.

I guess I don't see bootleg jerseys worn as much as before because I don't frequent malls like I used to. I also don't get out as much either because things have changed a lot in my life and routines in the last several years. I was home a lot even before this outbreak crisis. Perhaps that changed my perspective about seeing bootleg jerseys. I only saw them in abundance when I attended MLB & NFL games in person like I mentioned. But I'll forever hate counterfeit crap regardless until I die.

Yeah counterfeit shoes have been rampantly common for several years now. I don't dwell on them because I try hard to abstain from eBay and other secondary market sites especially with appropriately labeled rape prices. I just try to go to retail corporations so I don't have to worry about them. And the deals there are somewhat favorable for me.

Now with bad luck I can see a counterfeit shoe being sold to an innocent customer because some crooked person returned a counterfeit pair previously and that store's employees were ignorant enough not to notice and restocked, then resold them like that.

It makes no sense. M&n jerseys for the most part use different materials and even have errors compared to the Og.

It's unfortunately a common frustration we have to deal with regarding a company that prides itself on accurate replication as their marketing gimmick and overcharging for them especially with diminished quality.

Lol wrong guy never asked cuz i always know the difference between the two
All I remember was me saying to myself.... here comes the new boody guy in “our” thread. :lol:
U was/still a hot mess . But I do respect ur opinion. And you always contribute wit heat :pimp:

I used to be a swingman guy myself until they changed to the heat pressed this year or last year. Before that there are very few differences in most of their older swingmans and authentics to me. I have a bunch of both so just depends on preference, I understand either way. And whoever said swingmans=poor was/lame as hell...$130+ for a jersey is prob the opposite considering it’s not a necessity. Now I’ve converted to only authentic jerseys but I still prefer swingman shorts just bc of pockets. Moral of story...buy what you want

Was too young to afford authentics back in the early 2000s. Now that I can afford authentics, they're the only ones I go for. No hate or trying to diminish swingmans, they just aren't my preference anymore.

As eyanks eyanks said, the hate and discussion should go towards the floral crop they came out with. :lol:

First ever jersey my parents bought me was a Nike swingman LeBron Cavs, I was a kid and I didn't know anything about the different levels but you couldn't tell me nothing :pimp:

I wore it one 4th of July and messing around with some fireworks i burned some holes in it and my moms sent it to DR :emoji_cry:

s-l400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom