Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Spurs items are so nice to rock.
Same with LA Dodgers. I also like M. Heat,
M. Bucks, and M. Twolves.
Any team logos/colorway ya'll fxk with but don't fxk with the actual team?

Has anyone who ordered that All Star Lebron Jersey on Foot Action received it yet? If so does anyone have any pics?

Edit: disregard that part
Spurs items are so nice to rock.
Same with LA Dodgers. I also like M. Heat,
M. Bucks, and M. Twolves.
Any team logos/colorway ya'll fxk with but don't fxk with the actual team?
This is a good question.

Definitely, there’s quite a few for me. Spurs, Angels, STL, Red Sox, Hornets.

Last edited:
DCF437C3-64B0-4CE3-BD76-0D7AF23D1AAD.jpeg

:pimp:
Still haven't bought those & Home Bulls.:smh:
I just don't pay retail & haven't seen either of those on sale in my size.

PO

Those foamposite max, not that color, Retroing this year. They need to do a don version of them white spurs shorts right there they would be tough!!
And nice combo with the foams straight on the ***** right there

Few pics of my Moss jersey. Not gonna front I wanna keep it. I feel like I'll never get lucky and receive one without bleeding. Anyone know if that bleeding would come off with a good wash ??
20200612_105206.jpg

Those stains wont come out. Best to send it back and try again. Its so trash they cant get that one right.

Wore my silver pair the other day :pimp:

Need them to drop road spurs shorts, and Nike to rerelease those damn duncans again

Few pics of my Moss jersey. Not gonna front I wanna keep it. I feel like I'll never get lucky and receive one without bleeding. Anyone know if that bleeding would come off with a good wash ??
20200612_105206.jpg

I would try the cleaners. I hand washed a Nate Archibald Kings jersey once. Numbers and letters bled. I ended up taking it to the cleaners. Told them to Dry Clean it. Bleeding was gone.

Since there's a discussion about Swingman jerseys and preferences, I truly despise them. I never owned one in my life with any brand, and I don't intend to either.

Anyone has the liberty to get one, it's just something I refuse to have or wear. I think 1996 was the first time I ever got an authentic jersey so I've been getting strictly authentic since the late '90s.

I refrain from them because I see them as something as undesirable to possess or touch such as KKK attire or something with a Confederate flag on it or that sorry loser of the Civil War flag itself.

They're just legalized bootlegs to me. The only difference is they're licensed and you are buying them in a store with a business license or online from an authorized retailer as opposed to buying something cheaply homemade from a random guy on the streets or someone selling it out of a trunk. Perhaps that's salvation for some people, but not me, it's a sorry imitation regardless.

Swingman is equivalent to sorry WCW like how they made up their own Ultimate Warrior by having some clown named Renegade who eventually committed suicide in 1999. Or like how they bit off WWF by rehashing the same fat guy, John Tenta, as Avalanche who previously went by Earthquake in WWF.

Since there's a discussion about Swingman jerseys and preferences, I truly despise them. I never owned one in my life with any brand, and I don't intend to either.

Anyone has the liberty to get one, it's just something I refuse to have or wear. I think 1996 was the first time I ever got an authentic jersey so I've been getting strictly authentic since the late '90s.

I refrain from them because I see them as something as undesirable to possess or touch such as KKK attire or something with a Confederate flag on it or that sorry loser of the Civil War flag itself.

They're just legalized bootlegs to me. The only difference is they're licensed and you are buying them in a store with a business license or online from an authorized retailer as opposed to buying something cheaply homemade from a random guy on the streets or someone selling it out of a trunk. Perhaps that's salvation for some people, but not me, it's a sorry imitation regardless.

Swingman is equivalent to sorry WCW like how they made up their own Ultimate Warrior by having some clown named Renegade who eventually committed suicide in 1999. Or like how they bit off WWF by rehashing the same fat guy, John Tenta, as Avalanche who previously went by Earthquake in WWF.
While swingman sucks it’s not a confederate flag you definitely reaching

I had that same Lebron up there, remember walking into to Olympia sports at the local mall and checking the jerseys. Never could afford them until one of the employees mismarked the lebron from $75 retail to $19.99 on clearance. The manager was pissed when I went to purchase it and tried to talk herself out of the sale. Ran to the floor real quick to pull the rest of the mismarked stock off...

is olympia sports even around anymore?

Back
Top Bottom