Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The KKK literally in the dirt eating clay for sustenance and dude want to try hard an equivalence between whatever garb them monkeys wearing and a ****ing replica basketball jersey.

I know I'm rehashing **** from yesterday, but that's easily top 10 most ignorant opinions I've ever read on NT.

And dude basically doubled down. :lol:

Since you chose to rehash what I posted yesterday, I don't give a rat's a*s how you feel about it, I just decided to equate all those things as garbage and placed them all in the same dumpster like that based on my views. It's just how I felt about them since I hated them all on an equal level.

Last edited:
Nah I ain’t rockin sandals with basketball shorts, y’all can keep that :lol:

Although I don't wear authentic team basketball shorts myself like many on here, I agree with your style idea that basketball shoes are only appropriate with basketball team shorts. Sandals are awkward with those.

The only kind of basketball shorts I wear if you want to be technical like that are casual things like Nike or Jordan stuff to match with specific shoes I have from those brands.

1A27C1F9-6CE0-43C5-8DC4-0D95C6893616.jpeg
Why I oughta :angry:

Those purple 95 all star shorts are fire.
I always budgeted getting 2 pieces of m&n gear for 40% off on the fathers day and black friday sales. When it came time for picking the east asg purple shorts, they were gone. Hopefully, they get remade again.

For those who have ordered from the EU NBA store did you have a problem tracking your order? I checked out as a guest and now that order doesn't show up when I create my account and try and track the order.

Can’t believe how I kept procrastinating on the Kobes when he’s my favorite player with Dirk and Steph. Still don’t have a Kobe in my collection with the prices going up and the older tags run selling out :smh:

Does anyone know how much shorter the 2006 Heat jerseys run? Seems like the 2000s Heat, Pistons and Lakers joints run much shorter (front at least) than the regular mesh jerseys. 44 is my size but I’m anxious those pieces will be too short.

Back
Top Bottom