Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4FA1D60D-E795-4284-BFCA-32128C9E6A44.jpeg

I gotta grab that iverson...nice bruh!

Don't post what you wear if you can't take criticism. Life ain't always compliments and flowers. I was just told I had a basic B style, my feelings aren't hurt.

That's why i **** with Alp. He can take the criticism and jokes.
Yea as long as dudes don’t cross certain lines (which they do) I don’t mind getting roasted it’s fun

Has anyone seen or had the Mitchell and Ness Sonics Kemp home Auehtnic from 1995/96 jersey in hand? I am looking for a 48 or 52 but not sure how close it is to the champion originals. Thanks

Attachments

• 20200601_224339.png
    20200601_224339.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
Change of topic. Has any NTer ordered the authentic MN 2009-2010 Curry orange jersey from nba.eu and got shipping? apparently, i got a tracking # with a weird courier "P2P-IPP" and have issues tracking it. From my experience, shipments are usually shipped via DHL Express but not this particular parcel. Contacted C/S, and got a cookie cutter response blaming covid-19 with a 20-30 day turnaround.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Thanks for posting this. I ordered the Curry and the Lebron Blue cavs, and skimmed through the first email they sent me. saying the lebron is Sold out. So I think my curry is going to be shipped but not my lebron.

I also placed an order for the Durant seattle white rookie jersey also

I need to find the right t shirt to wear under my basketball jerseys. I used to hate that look but now I like it. Most shirts I see the sleeves are mad short so it looks like a damn compressed shirt the players wear.

I need to find the right t shirt to wear under my basketball jerseys. I used to hate that look but now I like it. Most shirts I see the sleeves are mad short so it looks like a damn compressed shirt the players wear.

if you need a nice plain t-shirt that can stand multiple washes, I recommend Staffords from JC penny’s. I sometimes use them as work shirts and they last forever.

My collection trash, might do one soon.

wish I kept all my others from over the years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom