Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone order from China Mitchell Ness site? Some big sales happening but paying for it and shipping makes it cost prohibitive. Good deal on Authentic Bulls shorts if you are in mainland China.
do all these M&N sites ship to the US? I know UK does

id be weary of buying anything overseas at the moment... well what happened to me, everyone else seemed to get theirs after a few week :lol:

Man I miss the days when 40% off was the bare minimum for cats to bite (not even gonna ask for the $100 jersey sale anymore, that ship has sailed) and 50% was when everyone pounced.

Now we trying get em to toss us a 25% or 30% bone every now and then :smh:

Yup. And folks are biting at the small discs they throw out. Sucks 40% doesn't pop-up as much as before. Ah well. Economics 101.

I slept on this a couple years back when Lids had it 25% off. I couldn’t pass up on it this time around with the 30% off from M&N. I’m glad I didn’t hesitate this time around!

Attachments

• 8DA0C64E-1225-4761-B09F-971080A98DBD.jpeg
    8DA0C64E-1225-4761-B09F-971080A98DBD.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 30F71A5C-D4B4-48AF-B5E4-C4C478E71154.jpeg
    30F71A5C-D4B4-48AF-B5E4-C4C478E71154.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 38
google doesn't even bring up any china M&N other than fake sites lol

was more curious to see the items and prices

my bad - it’s under this JD site in China. 679 CNY is roughly 95 bucks. Gotta figure out how to get them to the states.

Not happening :lol:
I got em for $200 last year though not impossible. If donc start GRing these shorts, which it appears he’s doing, **** will go on sale. While most will fly at $300 bigger sizes and less popular shorts could go cheaper as they have in the past

All that m&n Taiwan stuff should make its way to the USA m&n site soon Id assume. I need those white Lakers shorts, white bulls shorts, and white Kobe. They just need to stock them already. Preferably on fanatics so I can load up on fan cash.

I got em for $200 last year though not impossible. If donc start GRing these shorts, which it appears he’s doing, **** will go on sale. While most will fly at $300 bigger sizes and less popular shorts could go cheaper as they have in the past

bulls have been selling out fast lately

Back
Top Bottom