Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Collection post as mentioned a couple of days ago.

Only missing red rookie MJ and black alternate Bulls Jordan
20200608_200229.jpg
20200616_160322.jpg
20200616_160506.jpg

I ordered that white Moss and it has the purple bleeding I didn’t know about until after I ordered. Since it’s final sale are they gonna give me a hard time trying to return?

I ordered that white Moss and it has the purple bleeding I didn’t know about until after I ordered. Since it’s final sale are they gonna give me a hard time trying to return?
They shouldn’t, send them pictures. Mine has light bleeding around the armpit, but no enough for me to send it back.. sucks man

They shouldn’t, send them pictures. Mine has light bleeding around the armpit, but no enough for me to send it back.. sucks man
Thanks I’m gonna try that. It does suck, the jersey is so nice but that bleeding is hard to ignore.

need white Jordan on discooooo

Yea, I made the mistake of paying retail for the blue one. Won't get me this time around lol

Only things I'll probably pay retail for now are the home Bulls shorts, blue number 8 Kobe if it ever restocks, and the 81 pt game white Kobe.

just need the shorts... i still have my nike joint that i rarely wear... its not as accurate but i actually like the stitched nike version instead of the OG screen printed one M&N going to release

The new warriors just don’s in the wild. I’m guessing only real fans will pick these up for now. These would have sold out quick last year
Bucks and rockets joints better imo. Reason they’re sitting is cuz they’re the “worst” out that batch and no discounts on any of the 3 yet. Most don shorts sell out quick at around $300. At $400 only stuff like lakers and hype pairs would fly. Good chunk of the grails now sat originally. I’ll cop those warriors if they fall under 3, I got the China version of those same CW

Back
Top Bottom