Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have a couple that have tags removed by the previous owner. I personally prefer the tags but the jerseys are the attraction so it's no biggie.

MilwaukeeMN3.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN3.jpeg
Thanks man, it looks clean this way. Don’t need everyone to know all the details about the jerseys and all the tags in the world!
*puts flame suit on*

If anyone’s interested, this restocked as well
Anyone have any insight as to why MN used the retro jersey from that season?
Kobe or Rasheed?
Sheed. Been looking at the one too.

i know its M&N in here but does anyone have a link to a guide on real/fake adidas swingman/authentics? Trying to buy a Knicks melo or JR Smith but im not sure what the red flags are. Aside from the fact that id be buying an adidas jersey lol smh

if I didn’t purchase so much within the last week, I would of purchased every Kobe that just restocked lol

In the past 2 weeks I bought the 07-08 with the 60th anniversary, the 09-10 white finals patch, the 96-97 blue 50th anniversary, and I went ahead just now and grabbed the 04-05. I got that 1k from the stimulus thread and sold my Bulls shorts for $250 a pop so I had a little extra play around money.

To be fair, I’m a huge Laker fan and Kobe was my favorite player since middle school for me, (I’m 35 now), and I was in the process of trying to cop all his M&N Laker jerseys before he tragically passed. I got all his Laker jerseys now.

I wouldn’t mind getting the 03 all star jersey again (sold it in 2018), along with the 04 and 09 jerseys but I’m fine holding out on those until I can get them for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom