Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Happy 4th of July!

D9C82329-1475-440E-95D7-F49ABB93CFD7.jpeg

Copped the Kobe 24 White with finals patch yesterday in my size. I’m surprised on how fast some of those jerseys have been flying off MN’s site, not even lasting a full day. Crazy, but glad to see the restocks.

I can't find the blue (not tie die) Drazen Petrovic authentic to save my life. Im starting think it never existed lmao

Happy 4th of July!

D9C82329-1475-440E-95D7-F49ABB93CFD7.jpeg

Good ideology for a 4th of July wear but too bad it was tarnished with a piss poor piece of trash swingman. Even worse if those are 2016 true blue Jordan III with "NIKE AIR" branding on it being worn with it. Authentic was widely available as a good amount of us have it on here so there's no excuse to get a licensed bootleg.

I never get why people wear dumpster quality swingman jerseys with Jordans. It's so half as%#d to me. It's like disrespecting Jordan Brand wearing some imitation crap with it. If people have to spend on Jordans, why not go optimum as well with an authentic jersey to wear with them?

Good ideology for a 4th of July wear but too bad it was tarnished with a piss poor piece of trash swingman. Even worse if those are 2016 true blue Jordan III with "NIKE AIR" branding on it being worn with it. Authentic was widely available as a good amount of us have it on here so there's no excuse to get a licensed bootleg.

I never get why people wear dumpster quality swingman jerseys with Jordans. It's so half as%#d to me. It's like disrespecting Jordan Brand wearing some imitation crap with it. If people have to spend on Jordans, why not go optimum as well with an authentic jersey to wear with them?
Good lord man it’s a holiday chill :rofl:

Slap ya self sounding like a true ho...

Last edited:

Ya you tell that klansman what time it is

Got a few in the closet.

45040A82-90B6-4401-A449-A87565A228E9.jpeg

30E14AA7-1A52-4C01-ACE8-DAF58B99A4E8.jpeg
371360CF-092F-49EC-8964-E1EEE700CBA9.jpeg

Those jerseys are questionable based on details. The NBA logo has been instituted on jerseys for about a decade preceding Kobe's entry into the league. And Kobe never played in 1979-80 & 1961-62. Legitimate Mitchell & Ness authentic jerseys normally have the correct numerical season the player was a part of. Legitimate authentic Kobe jerseys in those styles always had 1996-97 labels on them based on his rookie season. Although the retro blue Lakers jerseys worn in 1996-97 season are based on their '60s jerseys, they're always labeled 1996-97.

Or could those jerseys be repurposed via customization job?

Ya you tell that klansman what time it is

Just because I equated swingman jerseys being undesirable as KKK attire or Confederate flag articles of clothing and it ruffled some people unfavorably, doesn't make me a Klansman. How could I be one if I disparaged those peoples' types of attire by equating with swingman jerseys I despise?

Those jerseys are questionable based on details. The NBA logo has been instituted on jerseys for about a decade preceding Kobe's entry into the league. And Kobe never played in 1979-80 & 1961-62. Legitimate Mitchell & Ness authentic jerseys normally have the correct numerical season the player was a part of. Legitimate authentic Kobe jerseys in those styles always had 1996-97 labels on them based on his rookie season. Although the retro blue Lakers jerseys worn in 1996-97 season are based on their '60s jerseys, they're always labeled 1996-97.

Or could those jerseys be repurposed via customization job?

Those Kobes are wrong...wrong...wrong.

I truly hate bad quality things and people. I can't change who I am especially based on my detrimental experiences in life with all those.

It's one thing to disagree, and another thing to disagree on a message board WWE style, and to attack a person. He didn't do anything to you personally. It felt a little personal man, and I was just reading it lol.

I've seen that blue Kobe sold by ptfsports on ebay. I wonder if that's the seller. They must have them recustomized.

It looks like they took either a West or Baylor and put Kobe on that. For that year tag those names would match.

Back
Top Bottom