Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nope, I’m sorry. Straight up ignorance that was just spoken.

18C21EE9-81A5-4C24-AFFE-00CAE18C1094.gif

Any update on alp weight

Absolutely less than zero weight loss we can all agree on or speculate.

If the guy chooses to have no motivation to lose weight, let him do so, it's his choice, his body. Motivation isn't something you can instill in someone. He just chooses not to have drive to assess his weight. That's on him if he develops health problems at an older age if he doesn't address it now.

Trust me, exercising is an individual thing, you can't force someone to do it. I know because I always tried waking up early to exercise Monday to Saturday since 2013 before the rec center in my neighborhood was forced to shut down due to current crisis. Ironically I was the opposite of losing weight, I did it to gain weight by lifting, pushing, and pulling weighted objects. I've been trying to get big like a MLB player because I'll never be big like a NFL guy or I ain't 6'6" like Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant. It's just something you have to take upon yourself.

That's understandable if you want to keep your clothes clean, but you can always wear a junk shirt or something nondescript to barbecue. I never understood why people want to dress up handling a grill with flames and ashes. Despite having a boatload of authentic jerseys myself, I always wore a junk or useless t-shirt to barbecue.

That's good if you have authentic stuff, but somewhat hypocritical to have garbage a#$ swingman to possess along with good quality items. It's basically a%$ backwards to me.
This gotta be Guccishades burner account.

Our country is being divided by COVID, politics, religion and race, and you’re hating people because they choose to save some money with swingmans or don’t have the funds to purchase authentics? Seriously, dude... might be time to take a step back NT and find a happy place. 🙄

Choosing to save money or not having money to afford certain things is understandable because most people aren't rich like that. But it's not cool to justify buying replica, swingman, or bootleg jerseys just to fit in because they can't afford an authentic. It's the same as someone buying fake jewelry from a department store or a swap meet because they don't have money like a rapper who can afford to go to Jacob The Jeweler or another reputable jeweler in circles like that.

Getting a swingman is just sorry because imitation stuff has never been a good thing. That's why it's a copy because it lacks quality of a real product it's based on. Either get the real thing, or don't get it at all even in a copycat form. There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone not owning an authentic jersey because they can't afford it. I certainly respect them because they have pride to not try to fit in with imitation crap. They're keeping it real by not trying to follow suit and keep it moving because they have awareness of their situation.

I don't have issues with people who are disenfranchised because I honestly don't have money myself despite having a lot of authentic jerseys.

I might be the only one, but I like how dude posts without giving a damn about cats feelings lol.

but I know it’s one of you cats alt account :lol:

Thanks for your support I guess. It looks like I have a friend on here at least so to speak.

It's my account, not someone putting up a front. All the things I post are from my mind and typed on here.

No, I'm not emulating lame old Hulk Hogan in 2003 when Vince McMahon banned him from WWE events and he came back masquerading around as Mr. America which was basically a bootleg Captain America.

He disappeared and you pop up

You never paid attention, and it's OK because there are a lot of posts and people who post on here so it's not like you can account for everyone realistically. I posted a lot when that person was on here as well. He seemed to disagree with my analogies during that period too. Our posts coincided on this thing.

I can't find the blue (not tie die) Drazen Petrovic authentic to save my life. Im starting think it never existed lmao

That royal blue Nets jersey was out in the first half of the 2000s, more like early 2000s to be specific.

The white one was made too because I stupidly got an oversized one on eBay. Thankfully I got rid of it in 2013 for something that was useful because it also turned yellow.

Hopefully they rehash the royal blue one because I always I wanted that one myself. The only Nets Petrovic that was out after the 2000s was the sky blue one produced some time in the 2010s. I think the sky blue one is phasing out because I don't see them around much now online.

Back
Top Bottom