Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A moderator deleted my post lol
Screenshot_20200712-173824_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think I undid the block, it should be up now.

The screen print on the usa made jerseys back in the day really were sumtin special. My old Zeke and Mike All Star. The way they do screen print now. It looks like a cheap screen print patch applied to the jerseys vs the old joints were you could see the mesh of the jersey through the screenprint. Making it look somewhat sublimated.

When u see that union labor tag u know its quality old school
Funny you mention the quality of the screen print now. If you go back some pages you will see me talking about how my 92 Dream Team Jordan Authentic just came in with a melted print, and the wax paper was stuck in the melted print.

Funny you mention the quality of the screen print now. If you go back some pages you will see me talking about how my 92 Dream Team Jordan Authentic just came in with a melted print, and the wax paper was stuck in the melted print.

Damn shame

Same thing ALMOST happened to my Pippen. Mail man left it on my porch in the direct sun on a 90+ degree day. Luckily I was able to gently peel the tissue paper off before it stuck like yours did. But it was definitely headed that way in 2 separate spots if I hadn't caught it in time.

I hope that doesn’t happen to my dream team Jordan jersey, I’ll be picking it up in a few days from ups

The screen print on the usa made jerseys back in the day really were sumtin special. My old Zeke and Mike All Star. The way they do screen print now. It looks like a cheap screen print patch applied to the jerseys vs the old joints were you could see the mesh of the jersey through the screenprint. Making it look somewhat sublimated.

When u see that union labor tag u know its quality old school
20200712_172404.jpg
20200712_172431.jpg
20200712_172436.jpg
20200712_172445.jpg
20200712_172506.jpg
20200712_172517.jpg
20200712_172529.jpg
20200712_172601.jpg
20200712_172612.jpg
20200712_172621.jpg

The heavy screenprinting with the airholes showing through is a thing of beauty. What they do now is heatpress vinyl, which is why you dont see the airholes anymore. Some teams wore heatpress vinyl but not all. football jerseys back in the 80s used them a lot, and im almost positive the Bulls jerseys in the 80s-early 90s were vinyl pressed letters as well.

I received my Dream Team package directly from the UPS guy, I was home at the time. So it was never sitting outside in direct sunlight. So it either happened at their warehouse, or during its way across country from CA to FL.

Has anyone's order from MN UK got stuck in customs? Tracking says that it's in ISC Miami FL, and hasn't moved since July 6th.

6 days is nothing especially right now

they’re slowly going through packages

Yep. I wouldn't expect it for 3 weeks. My package arrived in the US 3-4 days after I purchased and it got stuck in Los Angeles for quite some time, went to Chicago, then back to Los Angeles. From time of purchase to my doorstep was a little under 3 weeks.

Yep. I wouldn't expect it for 3 weeks. My package arrived in the US 3-4 days after I purchased and it got stuck in Los Angeles for quite some time, went to Chicago, then back to Los Angeles. From time of purchase to my doorstep was a little under 3 weeks.

Forsure thanks. I just had a little concern because I already received two other orders that I placed about a week after this first one lol.

Back
Top Bottom