Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My pops had some Brooks but for running. Never seen someone casually wearing Brooks tho...
yup...i'm a long distance runner so i can't help it.
Only site I remember selling authentic magic shorts but sending customers the swingmans was lids. The audacity smh, dont think Eastbay will do that.
Eastbay actually made a mistake like 2 years ago? i ordered a pair of authentic bulls pinstripe shorts, and got the swingmans instead.

I believe I got a fake 95-96 SuperSonics authentic..anyone have a pair I can cross check this pair with?
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 9.50.12 AM.png

I believe I got a fake 95-96 SuperSonics authentic..anyone have a pair I can cross check this pair with?
31EA90ED-BE20-401A-BDD9-2740D67EB8B4.jpeg
360FBF9A-2EDB-424D-AFA7-A67CD4ADA73C.jpeg
696613EE-9FEB-4D4D-9A7D-1E3950FE1825.jpeg
27F8BBA1-1BA6-4119-83AF-C28D7D37663D.jpeg
83C0A980-FE2D-4AC0-9DA9-184535173758.jpeg
Look exactly like mine minus the new jock tag (mine is the first run they made so mine is different) other than that, they look legit to me

Order from 19nine already came in, great looking shorts! Need to order some more from them. Shipping took no time since I ordered late Friday and they were at my doorstep today.

new pair, looks like they changed the mesh? those are def legit

it’s definitely more basketball mesh than the other pairs I have..I was looking at tags and there’s definitely some differences but thanks for the help all! I’ll leave them positive feedback. The bag they came in had the Mitchell & Ness sku on the outside but the plastic is not like the plastic that arrived with the other pairs I’ve received from the actual website

Sonics look legit. Seems they got rid of that white line issue too
Thanks!

Look exactly like mine minus the new jock tag (mine is the first run they made so mine is different) other than that, they look legit to me
they feel legit..the tags were throwing me off to a certain extent

on some M&N pairs they use “XL” and others they use extra large

it’s definitely more basketball mesh than the other pairs I have..I was looking at tags and there’s definitely some differences but thanks for the help all! I’ll leave them positive feedback. The bag they came in had the Mitchell & Ness sku on the outside but the plastic is not like the plastic that arrived with the other pairs I’ve received from the actual website

Thanks!

they feel legit..the tags were throwing me off to a certain extent

on some M&N pairs they use “XL” and others they use extra large
Also they look more sheer on the outside than the older runs.

I know this isn't M&N related, but just entering my email on the alerts helped me get the Memphis State shorts from 19nine. They restock pretty frequently ~ every two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom