Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

SMH at taking 2 weeks when the M&N warehouse is about an hour away... but glad its finally here...
IMG_5147.jpg

^Crazy to me that the 8 is almost at the level of the tag. Amazing jersey but wish they would move it up. I asked eps if they would do it and they said ”we cannot touch team names”

Saw some Cavs swingmans of Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, and Larry Nance while doing a scan on ebay....I don't like it. I guess they're on the way.....

^Crazy to me that the 8 is almost at the level of the tag. Amazing jersey but wish they would move it up. I asked eps if they would do it and they said ”we cannot touch team names”

You could remove the number yourself in 15 minutes w/ a seam ripper and then just take it somewhere to get sewn back down.

I would recommend that anyone who's into jerseys learn how to strip them because you save yourself a lot of time and money and it's fairly simple.

Can’t tell when they still releasing garbage fashion jerseys and incorrect authentics

This won't ever stop, because all they need to do is throw out a 20% off code and people are willing to overlook just about anything.

Dear Corporate M&N Homie,

Please stop making hideous plaid, floral pattern, pajama fashion jerseys.

Please make some NFL Pro Bowl jerseys. Specifically Barry Sanders and Deion Sanders from 90 and 95.

Please make a white Charlotte Hornets Master P authentic, I know it’ll sell better than Chris Bosh, Detlef Schrempf and Donald Driver jerseys.

Please make the green St Patrick’s day Carmelo authentic. Is it too much to ask for the all orange Christmas jersey as well?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Sincerely,

Hahahaha (pronounced like Biggie’s laugh on “What’s Beef”)

hammercharge hammercharge , fam, let em know we need more authentics put out from all sports, they running low on restocks and unreleased jerseys :lol: . More frequent sales too.....

Y'all ever notice NT always has WAY more "guests" than members? That's suspect. NT is a damn R&D breeding ground for product.

hammercharge hammercharge , fam, let em know we need more authentics put out from all sports, they running low on restocks and unreleased jerseys :lol: . More frequent sales too.....

Y'all ever notice NT always has WAY more "guests" than members? That's suspect. NT is a damn R&D breeding ground for product.
Shouldve made it like other forums you gotta register to see threads.

Lurkers coming thru feasting on deals and discounts and reselling that ****

Have to give M&N a lot of credit. They got back to me about my melted print jersey. They already sent me a prepaid UPS shipping label and told me I could either have a refund or an exchange. They didn't hassle me and offered A+ customer service.

Back
Top Bottom