Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20200712_083843.jpg
20200712_083907.jpg

I think I just snagged the last pair of heat shorts in xl. Good looking out on whoever posted the link. Hopefully m&n starts restocking more and more of the older shorts.

Damn I waited to long on the XL heat shorts if that’s the case. Oh well. Wait for it again

Took some self-control but passed on the nets shorts last week only to get blessed with the random drop of the heat pair today. Looks like the smaller sizes moved pretty quickly.

Spending money after opening this thread is usually bittersweet but all smiles today. Love 90s miami gear.

He used to have stuff priced decently before, and let you send offers.

Got my ernie banks cubs and a magic shaq jersey from him for more than 50 off retail.
Same I used to cop a lot from him, got 86 Doc Gooden for 180 couple years back

^ ya i could never take advantage of that eastbay sale since they never have my size...my favorite pair of authentic shorts are the knicks but maybe im biased lol... the bulls pinstripe are my second favorite

Thanks to everyone who replied to that legit check. I went ahead and contacted him and copped the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom