Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I need M&N to make it happen ASAP Jones
0B9F3D6D-A194-4D30-A540-C1AA65507637.jpeg
804946A6-188E-4FA8-8745-0E28D4E5E5F4.jpeg

Can you take pics of them out the packaging?

If people really want pictures I’ll do a layout, but it takes a lot to unpack them for pic. just to repack them back. I store them in the packaging even after wear.

The funny thing about the Phoenix Suns shorts is their labeled incorrectly on the website, and sat in my cart for three weeks while I decided if I wanted to take a chance on them being the correct ones. And I got my package in two weeks.

One of my M&N UK orders shipped out on May 28th, and has been stuck in customs since July 6th in Miami. Tracking hasn’t moved or updated since.

10intro = 10% off for M&N UK. (Sign out & checkout as guest if it doesn't work)

Just Don Lakers Home in M & L.

20% eligible as of this post code = W20-6MW66BRP

I carted that T-Mac raptors jersey today at lunch but thought better of it.

"There might be a sale or something for July 4th..."

Now my size is gone.

****ing idiot man...

AND now my niketalk is FLOODED with ads that show it too

M&N actually sent me an email saying they restocked something I was looking at (blue Kobe).

Decided to look at authentics and the large Raptors T-Mac was just waiting for me there.

Didn't hesitate this time :nthat:

I wasn’t sure this was gonna happen. My best friend called me earlier today saying that he was walking thru the local flea market and the owner of the sports store at the mall was selling off his inventory. Story is that bc of the corona virus, he’s closing his store and needs to get rid of everything. Our mall closed up again so he can’t even sell his stuff off so he’s doing it at the flea market

Anyways, all of his authentic shorts are marked at $100. I copped the Sonics and Raptors and my homie picked up the Warriors. Thinking about going back with him tmrw. Owner said he’d bring more inventory from the store to sell

A51071E1-4F3E-4F34-8FD0-3F01600743DE.jpeg

I wasn’t sure this was gonna happen. My best friend called me earlier today saying that he was walking thru the local flea market and the owner of the sports store at the mall was selling off his inventory. Story is that bc of the corona virus, he’s closing his store and needs to get rid of everything. Our mall closed up again so he can’t even sell his stuff off so he’s doing it at the flea market

Anyways, all of his authentic shorts are marked at $100. I copped the Sonics and Raptors and my homie picked up the Warriors. Thinking about going back with him tmrw. Owner said he’d bring more inventory from the store to sell

any hatsurgeon shorts?

He should be selling it cheaper than 100

Back
Top Bottom