Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

mrmagic8ball mrmagic8ball Your boy willing to part with any in size L for what he paid?

Sorry he’s looking at this as a money making venture. He’s not into the “culture”

Sounds like a nice come up for your boy, I’m surprised the owner wasn’t willing to throw em up on eBay for himself. I’d have done that before wasting time at a damn flea market. Can post **** on eBay while watching TV and having a drink

I kinda got the feeling that the owner was kinda fed up and not looking into putting in the work required to do ebay sales. PayPal, packing up orders, dropping off them at the post office

Whats the other 👀

15361867573892480926020203995523-jpg.2173893

Not a baseball cat, but that joint is def clean :pimp:

Only baseball joints I can see myself rockin is the Mariners Griffey or the Ripken O’s.

whoever said the 19nine shorts were better quality than M&N swingmans is smoking crack. I don't like the swingmans and only rock authentics, but you telling me some basic *** shorts with sublimated print is better than quality mesh with actual trim (even if the trim is less quality than the authentic counterpart) and actual stitching of team names and logos (even if it is just a stitching of screen printing on twill).

Like the waist band design and center logo are just printed on the one piece short. There is no paneling, it's just printed on.

I mean, the look is there, but damn...what happened to the wrong color, wrong mesh, nit picking on every detail as opposed to judging every other shorts out there.

Got folk out here paying mucho dinero for Just Don talking about quality and they can't go back, but spend $70 on subpar quality shorts, which imo is worse than M&N swingman in terms of quality and craftsmanship.

Anyone have the link to the website that was posted a couple months ago that had the authentic Bullets Chris Webber jersey? Not the red one that M&N has

Such a clean jersey, but such a horrible memory. That World Series was brutal for Oakland (swept by Cincinnati). I’ll never forget the announcer saying you can usually tell how the entire series is going to go based off the first batter, Rickey proceeded to strike out and it was over right then and there for the A’s.

And Eric Davis homered in the 1st for us! :lol:
Here's one of my favorite hats that I own...

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200721203237006_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200721203253431_COVER.jpg

Show us somewhere else where we can get 96 Hoyas.

Plus, it’s just $70, relax.

Same with M&N swingmans, right? Tell me where you can get some Rockets Pinstripes? About the same price as 19nine and it is actually quality. Quality mesh. Quality separate color side mesh. Pinstripes. Stitched logo. Y'all telling me that 19nine cheap sublimation and materials are more quality than M&N swingmans?

You won't catch me or some other NT'ers settling for it. Some might, but at least the quality is there. Those 19nine shorts look like they're not durable either, I can see the material fraying, or balling up, or would get scratched up or damaged by your dog pawwing at you.

Same with M&N swingmans, right? Tell me where you can get some Rockets Pinstripes? About the same price as 19nine and it is actually quality. Quality mesh. Quality separate color side mesh. Pinstripes. Stitched logo. Y'all telling me that 19nine cheap sublimation and materials are more quality than M&N swingmans?

You won't catch me or some other NT'ers settling for it. Some might, but at least the quality is there. Those 19nine shorts look like they're not durable either, I can see the material fraying, or balling up, or would get scratched up or damaged by your dog pawwing at you.

those rockets ones were available on M&N a week or so ago and I’ve seen them at a couple other places. I have both the home and the away and they’re alright. They’re not really anything to write home about but as a rocket fan I had to grab them. Would much rather preferauthentic.

22E89C3D-F9BA-4BFD-84BB-BD3312B40396.jpeg

But I feel you though

Yep. I need those in authentic form without the Just Don branding.

I'm actually quite tempted to buy them and take out the crotch logo, but I'm unsure if there is adhesive behind it (I don't like the just don embroidery on the tailbone either). I'm hoping we get authentics of that soon similar to how we saw the blue timberwolves Just Dons and how they released the authentics not too long after.

I'm actually quite tempted to buy them and take out the crotch logo, but I'm unsure if there is adhesive behind it (I don't like the just don embroidery on the tailbone either). I'm hoping we get authentics of that soon similar to how we saw the blue timberwolves Just Dons and how they released the authentics not too long after.

I wouldn't try that. It's way different from just doing the numbers or individual letters. That's a ton of surface area on top of dyed material. You're asking for trouble.

those rockets ones were available on M&N a week or so ago and I’ve seen them at a couple other places. I have both the home and the away and they’re alright. They’re not really anything to write home about but as a rocket fan I had to grab them. Would much rather preferauthentic.

Yeah of course. Everyone would prefer authentic over swingman.

I was just saying how absurd it sounds saying that the 19nine quality was better than M&N swingman. Even you say it's nothing to write home about, but at least that is 10x more quality than one piece sublimated generic shorts.

iirc, someone removed the finals logo off a pair. i'm about to pick up a pair of just don's for myself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom