Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't understand the hate. ppl be to concerned with other ppls fit

bruh the shorts are nice. No one else is doing “authentic” style college shorts. No one is hating or saying the fit is ugly. The hate is saying that they are higher quality shorts than other shorts is simply not true.

Can’t argue with facts.

bruh the shorts are nice. No one else is doing “authentic” style college shorts. No one is hating or saying the fit is ugly. The hate is saying that they are higher quality shorts than other shorts is simply not true.

Can’t argue with facts.
So let other ppl enjoy em. U keep posting about it like there is a point to prove. Everything isn’t for everybody

Can’t argue with facts.
I was just stating my opinion, I’d rather have some 19Nine shorts than a pair of swingman shorts, except for maybe the sixers, but that’s only because it’s sixers all day ..but that’s about it. And don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind the swingman shorts, I have a couple pair, and I like the quality for the price

The kid...
20200721_114545.jpg

20200721_114839.jpg

Damn, that is a dope collection (hats too, and I'm a 7 1/2 too, wink wink). I really need them to release the teal Griffey again. Every time I go to the M&N site and see homeboy rocking that teal Griffey joint, I get salty that I passed when they were available.

pardon my ignorance if 19nine shorts are not even MN branded, why do they belong in this thread in the first place?!?

Agreed, really wish M&N got into the NCAA shorts game. With that said, the 19Nines are not bad, probably on par with swingman, but I can't comment on their longevity since I only just got one pair. Wouldn't spend more than $40 on another pair considering I paid retail for the St. John's ones, but they are pretty popular too and selling out at retail.

Regarding teal Griffey, I am sick that Champ's had that jersey pictured at like $60 last summer and instead sent me the blue BP. I rarely get jerseys outside my teams, but would have rocked that jersey lots.

I got my 3rd order from UK in. This one took about 14 days, the others were 18-21 days. The navigation of that damn website sucks and the filters don't work. I'll be searching for shorts and only some show up, place my order and then someone else posts a link for other shorts that been in stock but don't come up through traditional search methods. Like you really have to search each individual team to make sure smh. This last order was just for one pair of shorts (blue timberwolves authentic oh and BTW the waistline on those are super tight and small, not as bad as the grizzlies authentic, but it's up there) and it sucks paying for shipping multiple times for no reason.

As for exclusivefitted, I haven't received any info from them. I ordered a pair of the sac kings checkerboard authentics and the only thing I have is an order confirmation. Looks like it haven't even shipped or processed and it's been like 5-6 days. Anyone on here got any updates from their exclusivefitted order?

I got my 3rd order from UK in. This one took about 14 days, the others were 18-21 days. The navigation of that damn website sucks and the filters don't work. I'll be searching for shorts and only some show up, place my order and then someone else posts a link for other shorts that been in stock but don't come up through traditional search methods. Like you really have to search each individual team to make sure smh. This last order was just for one pair of shorts (blue timberwolves authentic oh and BTW the waistline on those are super tight and small, not as bad as the grizzlies authentic, but it's up there) and it sucks paying for shipping multiple times for no reason.

As for exclusivefitted, I haven't received any info from them. I ordered a pair of the sac kings checkerboard authentics and the only thing I have is an order confirmation. Looks like it haven't even shipped or processed and it's been like 5-6 days. Anyone on here got any updates from their exclusivefitted order?
Same, only an order confirmation from EF.

Not M&N related, any Raider fans in here Raiders store online has elite vapor Nike authentics for $145 shipped. Not sure if other team stores are doing this but check your fave teams, team store.

Not M&N related, any Raider fans in here Raiders store online has elite vapor Nike authentics for $145 shipped. Not sure if other team stores are doing this but check your fave teams, team store.

link? I went on the raider image website and they were still regular price.

People are really buying these Kobe jerseys for $450. I obviously bought mine to wear, but a $150 profit is pretty hard to turn down.

20200722_124400.jpg

Yeah we will see if they actually pay though.

I watch a few things on ebay and it's amazing how many times they send me an email saying I missed out on the item, then 12 hours later it's back listed.

that website looks suspect to me. Raider image is their actual team store and they have a website. The NFLShop/Fanatics has Raiders stuff as well.

I was looking for 49ers authentics a few weeks back and saw a similar website for them with stuff priced way lower than what it’s supposed to be as well.

Yah Raiderimage.com is the official website that joint homie posted is fugazi. May wanna check that jersey you got last year. We all make mistakes tho. He was just tryna look out on a possible deal

that website looks suspect to me. Raider image is their actual team store and they have a website. The NFLShop/Fanatics has Raiders stuff as well.

I was looking for 49ers authentics a few weeks back and saw a similar website for them with stuff priced way lower than what it’s supposed to be as well.
I’ll have to post pics when it arrives for a legit check. I ordered a Maxx Crosby. I’ll have to post my Carr as well. It’s a Limited. I’m pretty sure the Carr is legit

Back
Top Bottom