Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Made a new thread for 19nine y'all. I will update it weekly. Feel free to post!

The good Lord would have blessed you for picking up those home Bulls shorts for me lol

I was literally in there for 10 mins, I didn't really get a chance to look around, but those were obvious because they were on the rack as soon as you walk in.

White bulls shorts 😱🤯
White Knicks shorts 😱🤯

Even though I have both, that was my face exactly. I feel like they have stock hiding out in the store :lol:

This dude is killing me

dang he even has authentic poses lol.

5BA753A7-E110-48A1-8F80-00194B403EAA.png
AA9D4043-B020-4D4B-9F0C-B7E90C27A1DB.png

Went down to Philly today and ran in the flagship store real quick, they have home and away bulls shorts, I saw S-XL on the rack (I didn't ask if they had any more), and a few sizes of the home knicks. I went to ask for the 96 Miami shorts, but they said they aren't getting any new inventory until they move to the new store, I'm guessing soon on that. No dice on that home Penny, so I'm still on the lookout. Hopefully it pops up. Sucks they no longer take phone orders.

They’re moving again? They can’t stay put.

Went down to Philly today and ran in the flagship store real quick, they have home and away bulls shorts, I saw S-XL on the rack (I didn't ask if they had any more), and a few sizes of the home knicks. I went to ask for the 96 Miami shorts, but they said they aren't getting any new inventory until they move to the new store, I'm guessing soon on that. No dice on that home Penny, so I'm still on the lookout. Hopefully it pops up. Sucks they no longer take phone orders.

Did you have to book an appointment to get in or did they let you in without one?

I doubt it will ever go back to where it was from 01-05.

But the Iversons he has in one of the pics are flames.

ya ill pass on the baggy look and also skinny jeans smh... im into clothes that fit and im not talking about snug lmao

Yo that dude reminds me of the one guy that posted or still posts in here with the creased and cuffed dickies

Did you have to book an appointment to get in or did they let you in without one?

Nah, just walked in. To be honest, I thought they were closed, they got the entire storefront boarded up with black plywood. You can't see ish inside, just gotta walk in :lol:

Do u know if they were authentic shorts or just the stinky swingman versions? 🧐

Back
Top Bottom