Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Didn’t go as I thought it would in my head, but fuggit :pimp:

F0131A64-4418-43E9-A37E-43636A89E543.jpeg

What's wrong with you my hitta? :smh: :pimp:

One of my jersey grails just came in. Been wanting it for so long lol.

Snapseed.jpg

:pimp:

Nice. It looks good... Coming from Florida tho :nerd: gonna need some lysol before opening this package

:rofl:

The m&n store needs to stop bs’ing and do phone orders again.

Word. It's so frustrating. Did they ever say why they cancelled phone orders? I want these branded M&N shorts but they're sold-out online.

They’re moving again? They can’t stay put.

:lol:

Nah, just walked in. To be honest, I thought they were closed, they got the entire storefront boarded up with black plywood. You can't see ish inside, just gotta walk in :lol:
Apparently Chestnut street got destroyed during the riots.

Apparently Chestnut street got destroyed during the riots.

Apparently so. Tbh, I can't tell the difference from last year to this year. It didn't look horrific, but I did notice they tore down the building across from the store, so now there's construction going on as well. That corner of Chestnut and 12th is a mess. I understand why they left the plywood up though.

Did anyone see what sizes the website had for the Nets tie dye joints? I just got the email for “an item you viewed is back in stock” but when i clicked it they’re sold out

Did anyone see what sizes the website had for the Nets tie dye joints? I just got the email for “an item you viewed is back in stock” but when i clicked it they’re sold out

They did that to me yesterday for the 2003-04 T'wolves and when I clicked they were gone..

The m&n store needs to stop bs’ing and do phone orders again. Someone in Philly should hit the store up and get those Bulls shorts for people on here. I’m sure it’s a few members who would pay the cost and shipping and tip them for their time and services.
I’m one of them 🙋🏽‍♂️

Yea I wish they’d do phone orders again as well. Used to eat during their Super Bowl sale and call in lol.

Phone orders were good, except it was weird theyd charge a diff shipping price to Canada than the site did

Weren’t people filing chargebacks and what not with phone orders? I forgot but some scam stuff was going on unless I’m thinking of some other store lol

I’m probably wrong

Weren’t people filing chargebacks and what not with phone orders? I forgot but some scam stuff was going on unless I’m thinking of some other store lol

I’m probably wrong

I haven't heard that was a problem, but once I heard they stopped I assumed something like that is why they did.

PO

Went to m&n phili
No size L in white bulls authentics, they have all other sizes. Lowkey tight, Red Bull’s yellow horns and white horns full size run. No jazz

Went to m&n phili
No size L in white bulls authentics, they have all other sizes. Lowkey tight, Red Bull’s yellow horns and white horns full size run. No jazz

They must have sold that fast. I went in the store around 3:30 yesterday and saw the Jazz shorts, they were on the rack by the front window. I think there were 1 or 2 pairs there (I didn't check the size, but saw the shorts). The store is never crowded when I go in, but I guess people frequent enough for **** to disappear so fast.

Waiting on M&N to restock a large in the blue Kobe alternate, should’ve copped when I had the chance

Back
Top Bottom