Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

F11B6BAE-F08A-4282-88D5-F3836DDC4219.jpeg

They Ight to me but if anyone has the green bulls in a medium or a real Griffey in a large we can trade.

I need these. If that store was by Beverly Hills then I'd maybe take the drive, but they sold out of sizes anyways.

They sucK

didn’t know it was a plastic patch either :x

yellow horns suck

What makes them suck?

their about the same as “80-90” bulls shorts except the fold-over triangle and plastic patch.

stitching >patch >screen print.......

Last edited:
Because now it’s a patch and not actually screened, and the yellow horns to make them look vintage? I assume because I don’t recall the bulls logo having yellow horns but I could be wrong but even so still don’t like the yellow horns at all

Those aren't quite the same replica of the Sand-Knit and early Champion versions. The logo is actually printed into the mesh.

Vintage-Chicago-Bulls-game-worn-shorts-MacGregor-Sand.jpg

Def not the same ... you said screenprinted so I was just showing a pic what the screenprint that's on the Authentics now

Just picked up a pair of the red bulls (size M), all that's left for me is a pair of white bulls and blue timberwolves - calling it quits after that

I missed it but when did they drop the white bulls shorts???

A long time ago, was siting for a while too. I didn't cop because I was waiting for discount.
Now M&N is salivating looking at this thread of people ready to pay retail for anything. :lol::smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom