Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks like I might be the odd one out here. I have yet to see a logo that I thought was off. Not in this thread, my own jersey, or anywhere else. I just dont see it. 🤷‍♂️

Don't know what to tell you...it's so obvious. Maybe this is a case where ignorance truly is bliss. I'd suggest you stop looking because once the spell is broken, your jersey (if indeed it does have that logo misplacement) will be ruined for you.

I dont know anything about shorts, but Champs just restocked Lakers authentics 25% off. Not sure if that is relevant here or not.

NVM people were getting error on checkout and now they have taken them down. Must have been accidental restock.

My champs order for the home laker shorts got canceled. I’m pissed coulda had them ****s for $73....
Did you get an order confirmation? If so, Champs Sports might send you $15 off your next purchase (no minimum). Happened to me back in January. Got the M&N green Bulls authentic shorts for $40. I then got an email saying “item no longer available”. Two days later I got a coupon code for $15 off. Would rather have the shorts though.

Did you get an order confirmation? If so, Champs Sports might send you $15 off your next purchase (no minimum). Happened to me back in January. Got the M&N green Bulls authentic shorts for $40. I then got an email saying “item no longer available”. Two days later I got a coupon code for $15 off. Would rather have the shorts though.
I did but honestly 15 off doesn’t really affect me, I work for the company and I can’t add any extr deals with my discount. I just want my shorts hahaha

New pickup: Very rare 1937 Brooklyn Dodgers Cookie Lavagetto Mitchell & Ness jersey, size Large. Glad to say this fits me now, I've never seen an XL for this jersey, and in fact, have only seen this style maybe 5 times in my years collecting (3 times in the past month, and I'm not even really looking for Mitchell & Ness jerseys anymore).

BrooklynDodgersMN5.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN6.jpeg

I got the purple one. Mine has a gold emblem and not that nasty brown one. I would send mine back too if it had the brown one.

Back
Top Bottom