Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

tenor (27).gif

I placed an order last Friday and it shipped Thursday evening. I placed an additional order last Saturday and that hasn’t shipped yet.
I wonder what’s going on with my order then. I emailed them and I haven’t gotten a response

Which site?

I got a M&N order placed on July 26th... nothing

pretty sure everything I ordered is out of stock now
From Mitchell and ness. And I’m thinking the same thing but I’m hoping not. I tried calling but their customer service phone isn’t working. So I sent an emailed two days ago. I just want my stuff

I had one order for M&N on 6/29 that got cancelled for being out of stock last Saturday. Just now this hour got shipping confirmation on my order from 7/18. Wonder how long I have to wait for my 8/2 order...

Which site?

I got a M&N order placed on July 26th... nothing

pretty sure everything I ordered is out of stock now

I just got shipping confirmation on my Lakers Just don shorts. Ordered like 2 weeks ago. They are pretty slow right now.

I just got shipping confirmation on my Lakers Just don shorts. Ordered like 2 weeks ago. They are pretty slow right now.
weird how I ordered 2 things like a month back, they shipped 2 days later while people were complaining about waiting weeks :lol:

now im stuck waiting and most the **** is gone in the size I ordered.. :smh:

weird how I ordered 2 things like a month back, they shipped 2 days later while people were complaining about waiting weeks :lol:

now im stuck waiting and most the **** is gone in the size I ordered.. :smh:
That’s exactly how I felt I didn’t have this problem in may

Definitely had this issue in June/July. Waiting on 3 pairs of shorts from the sale this past weekend.

I wonder what’s going on with my order then. I emailed them and I haven’t gotten a response
I think you’re good. I had two separate orders in less than 24 hrs. Was hoping they both shipped out at the same time. I guess the other order will ship towards the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom