Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Like 5-6 years ago along with the blue Nuggets w/rainbow piping down the side, both red & black Heat shorts, and the purple Jazz with the music note.

and this is why I grab pairs when I can especially with discount codes, we haven’t seen any of those since. Except heat shorts.

you can hope for 35-40% too return eventually and never see a pair again, just to save $15.

Must be nice to get free shipping living in the US, I had to pay around $200 CAD after the conversion for all my authentic shorts lol

Ever check out U.S. to Canada re-shipping services? may save you a bit. I either do that or ship to my friends in the U.S. and they send to me.

Woke up to Champs shipping confirmation for Med Rookie Purple Kobe and purple auth. shorts. Just waiting on confirmation on the yellow shorts.

Blessed to see 40 today. Hairline didnt make it with me doe :lol:

20200814_101755.jpg

Just got the cancellation email from champs again on the yellow Laker shorts and I ordered them on Monday....

Which is crazy since they had a FSR yesterday when I ordered them and another FSR this morning when I looked. Still no movement on mine currently either.

Back
Top Bottom